2020 FUSA Games (Balkanization of the United States)

JCRGraphix

You know, I like this series. The idea of all the states turning into separate regions with their own identity is really cool and different.

I wonder what you have planned for the Northwest and for the Midwest.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you have Florida breaking up as South Florida secedes from North Florida when it joins the new Confederacy

Dude, ENOUGH. He (like Veras) has everything planned and will do what he does. While he accepts suggestions and feedback, please let him do what he does.

Thank you.

bYhYmxh.png

... and we're back with another country, the United Republic of Ohio and Indiana. When the United States collapsed, Ohio and Southern Indiana became independent republics, but after a popular vote in 2018, they decided to join to become one nation for fear of aggression from their neighbors. Their flag combines the flags of Ohio and Indiana into one unified look.

nation.png

baseball.png

basketball.png

football.png

hockey.png

As a native South Jerseyan, I have always thought that North and South Jersey felt like completely different states. Very nice to see North and South Jersey states! However I would disagree re: the Polish heritage. From my own observations, English, German, Hispanic, Italian, and Polish are most visible. French-Canadians in Cape May and a decent number of Scandinavian fishermen too. Nonethless, a beautiful concept and wonderful series.

Tampa Bay Everybody Loves Rays

Go 'Nova | Go Irish

Up next we have Michigan who decided to model themselves after Switzerland. Their branding is based on a buck which is now the national animal and was featured on the state flag when it was still part of the USA. The flag has ten stripes to represent the ten administrative regions of the new nation.

nation.png

baseball.png

basketball.png

football.png

hockey.png

Decent designs from an artistic perspective. Gotta agree with matching the designs and political bents with the appropriate region.

I could see a southern state taking up NE's crown motif, maybe the Carolinas, but for NE I see more of a commonwealth feel, or the Pine Tree Flag

I'm not feeling the New York communism imagery; it seems arbitrary and doesn't tie-in to classic Gotham imagery.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived