JCRGraphix

2020 FUSA Games (Balkanization of the United States)

You know, I like this series. The idea of all the states turning into separate regions with their own identity is really cool and different.

I wonder what you have planned for the Northwest and for the Midwest.

This will probably become one of my favorite series on here because of the backstory and all of the uniforms

Can you have Florida breaking up as South Florida secedes from North Florida when it joins the new Confederacy

Dude, ENOUGH. He (like Veras) has everything planned and will do what he does. While he accepts suggestions and feedback, please let him do what he does.

Thank you.

... and we're back with another country, the United Republic of Ohio and Indiana. When the United States collapsed, Ohio and Southern Indiana became independent republics, but after a popular vote in 2018, they decided to join to become one nation for fear of aggression from their neighbors. Their flag combines the flags of Ohio and Indiana into one unified look.

nation.png

baseball.png

basketball.png

football.png

hockey.png

Up next we have the Islamic Republic of Detroit. Detroit has a very large Muslim population, so when the US was dissolved, they declared their independence and claimed the greater Detroit area.

nation.png

baseball.png

basketball.png

football.png

hockey.png

This is just a great series. Can't wait to see what Wisconsin and Illinois did durning the breakup.

As a native South Jerseyan, I have always thought that North and South Jersey felt like completely different states. Very nice to see North and South Jersey states! However I would disagree re: the Polish heritage. From my own observations, English, German, Hispanic, Italian, and Polish are most visible. French-Canadians in Cape May and a decent number of Scandinavian fishermen too. Nonethless, a beautiful concept and wonderful series.

i must say, this is one of the coolest concepts thought up here. can't wait to see what you do for Colorado/Rocky Mountain region

Up next we have Michigan who decided to model themselves after Switzerland. Their branding is based on a buck which is now the national animal and was featured on the state flag when it was still part of the USA. The flag has ten stripes to represent the ten administrative regions of the new nation.

nation.png

baseball.png

basketball.png

football.png

hockey.png

Michigan looks great!

LOVE these designs (both for the Bucks and Al-Muharrak). Can't wait to see what's in store for Wisconsin!

Decent designs from an artistic perspective. Gotta agree with matching the designs and political bents with the appropriate region.

I could see a southern state taking up NE's crown motif, maybe the Carolinas, but for NE I see more of a commonwealth feel, or the Pine Tree Flag

I'm not feeling the New York communism imagery; it seems arbitrary and doesn't tie-in to classic Gotham imagery.

This series is very creative and the designs are well-executed. I'm really digging everything, and I like that you're taking creative license to make each new country unique. Great work!

Is the series dead?

No. I think he's got a couple of things to take care of then he'll come back

Good. It's been great, thus far, and I'd love to see what he does with the rest of the US of A

Quick question: Are the 5 boroughs of New York City a part of the United Kingdom of New England and Long Island or the People's Republic of New York in this FUSA?