2020 FUSA Games (Balkanization of the United States)

JCRGraphix

Quick question: Are the 5 boroughs of New York City a part of the United Kingdom of New England and Long Island or the People's Republic of New York in this FUSA?

Bronx and Manhattan are part of the PRNY, while Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island are part of the UK.

bYhYmxh.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the Fusa Games

Former United States of America Games

Up next we have DC which became the first official corporate state in the world owned by the Washington Corporation.

nation.png

baseball.png

basketball.png

football.png

hockey.png

Is that the Weyland Yutani logo from Aliens?

Looks NOThING like it

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin

Given that the idea behind Washington is a corporate-held state, the connection does make sense. It could have been inspired by it.

Being from New York, a lot of things about your choices don't make sense to me, which is a shame considering the great care that has been taken elsewhere. Given the rivalry in almost every part of culture, I don't see any part of New York joining New England, especially Long Island, which is more apt to strike out on its own. The idea of Albany and New York City not splintering when that's the whole idea of the concept doesn't make much sense to me either. New York already now wants to split up into at least three unique entities, so them remaining united/absorbed into a rival area seems uncharacteristic. It would be like Milwaukee joining Illinois or California remaining together. Heck, I'm surprised one of the New Yorks didn't take half of Connecticut for themselves.

I just hope there's more stuff coming and this isn't dead.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I have to agree, as a relocated Long Islander. Though culturally eastern LI is more like New England than New York, I don't see how they would split off. What seems more likely to me is that NYC, LI and northern NJ would become a city-state while northeastern NY would join NE and Western NY would join with either Michigan or Ohio. But it is all fantasy anyway, so do it however you see fit. I did laugh when I read that NY would become a communist nation. There are not a lot of those left on the planet, and I don't think we will see any new ones in the future.

Archived