Bucketball Concepts (New fictional sport)- Perth B.C rebooted, Adelaide Unis

Spanna65

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys, another update.

So, I've done a design for Perth, but I'm wondering if the design is a little bit tooo traditional. They were the first Bucketball club formed so I thought it would be fitting for a European style soccer club crest design. Anyway, tell me if I should go for something a bit more on the side of what've done with the first two teams or keep it the way I've done it. Anyways C&C is always welcome.

1sS7UC2.png

It feels a little bit empty. I think Perth would be better with capital letters. And curve of BUCKETBALL CLUB isn't good. I mean distance from letters to yellow outline is different

Oh! And Some leaves are on blue circle, some are not. It distracts from center of logo.

ineresting choice of colors. I like it

It feels a little bit empty. I think Perth would be better with capital letters. And curve of BUCKETBALL CLUB isn't good. I mean distance from letters to yellow outline is different

Oh! And Some leaves are on blue circle, some are not. It distracts from center of logo.

ineresting choice of colors. I like it

Yes, I must agree looking over it again. I'll see if I can fix the curve of the letters.

The font and logo look great but I don't think the surfboard and the surfer should be all blue. I think you should change the color of the board.

I agree. Just think that your logo will be displayed on tv screen. It will be small. So you need some contrast

Sooo. What do you guys think of Gold Coast? To me its a mass improvement.

Before I move onwards to Sydney I'd like to go back to Perth for a revisit. Do you think I'd be better off updating what I've done currently or starting fresh with a terrier logo, as it's there mascot?

So finally, here's Perth. It took me a while to tamper with the eyes and details, and to be honest I'm still really not happy with the mouth. As mentioned above, I chose the Terrier as mascot due to the fact Perth was named after the City of the same name in Scotland.

But, still C&C appreciated.

gyUouii.png

Archived