NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2016AnaheimDucksSeason.gif

NiftyWelloffBabirusa.gif

As they lose 2-1...

OITGDHC?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Going to post it now for the chance at future bragging rights (but more likely future mockery): The Anaheim Ducks are making the playoffs this year.

EYvOoZ5.png

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Going to post it now for the chance at future bragging rights (but more likely future mockery): The Anaheim Ducks are making the playoffs this year.EYvOoZ5.png

If they can turn it around and start playing like the Ducks from last year, it's possible... I mean, they're scoring goals and staying in the game with two concecutive 1 goal losses, so...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Going to post it now for the chance at future bragging rights (but more likely future mockery): The Anaheim Ducks are making the playoffs this year.EYvOoZ5.png

If they can turn it around and start playing like the Ducks from last year, it's possible... I mean, they're scoring goals and staying in the game with two concecutive 1 goal losses, so...

The Ducks are the Baltimore Ravens of hockey.

spacer.png

Well, the way the Ducks played last year was to win every close game they played. Maybe the universe is balancing things out. Maybe Kevin Bieksa is a recalled dildo. I don't know what the deal is.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Going to post it now for the chance at future bragging rights (but more likely future mockery): The Anaheim Ducks are making the playoffs this year.

I posted a few pages ago, 15 of the 16 (except Toronto) in playoff spots at American Thanksgiving last year made the playoffs.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

I honestly think the worst thing the Ducks could do right now is fire Boudreau. I think they are a good enough hockey team that they'll get it together eventually, but if they fire Boudreau imo there aren't any better coaches out there and they will get worse.

spacer.png

Strange situation in Anaheim. The Ducks had the lead after 3 periods, and then they just stopped the game.Did they just change the rules on the fly, or did the officials forget that they have to keep playing until the other team scores more goals? Either way, quite a screwup by the NHL.

Archived