the admiral

NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The Islanders look like mimes in their black jerseys.

I wish the Bruins could get their hands on a player like Tyler Seguin.

Still can't figure out what the hell they were thinking on that one... This Stars team will be one to watch out for, I see them at least making the conference finals.

Still can't figure out what the hell they were thinking on that one... This Stars team will be one to watch out for, I see them at least making the conference finals.

Peter Chiarelli needed character guys...or something.

They'd probably just end up trading him.

Pfft. It's not like he's good or anything. 3 goals tonight, and tied for the lead in points? Hardly worth getting.

i don't know if i see them going that far, they got some issues defensively.

Yeah, the Stars make the playoffs, they're doing so as a bottom seed, and every game's going to be about 9-8. That said, they could win 4 out of 7 of those!

Anderson a brick wall against the Habs as always.

Pfft. It's not like he's good or anything. 3 goals tonight, and tied for the lead in points? Hardly worth getting.

I think they should go after Joe Thornton

To the surprise of no one, the black jerseys get Howie Rose's Seal of Disapproval

Haha, what'd he say this time? We should invite him here.

Islanders drawing poor attendance I hear? Guess that'll happen when 20% of the stands are obsolete.

The Islanders look like mimes in their black jerseys.

To me they look like visually illiterate hockey team. Those atrocities make me nostalgic for their previous thirds...

I know we're not supposed to talk politics here, but Kate Murray, the person most responsible for the Isles' move to Brooklyn as Town of Hempstead Supervisor, was upset in the Nassau County DA election. I've never been happier about an election result.

Fractured collarbone for McDavid. wow

Here's the play if you missed it:

Sharks swept Columbus in 13/14 when made the playoffs. They got swept last year when the Jackets were horrid at the beginning, and lost to them tonight at 2-10. The Sharks have looked pretty uninspired after their 4-0 start.

Islanders drawing poor attendance I hear? Guess that'll happen when 20% of the stands are obsolete.

It also doesn't help when the overall temperature in the building makes my freezer seem like the beach in Miami. My future children are still frozen almost a week after the game I went to.

I know we're not supposed to talk politics here, but Kate Murray, the person most responsible for the Isles' move to Brooklyn as Town of Hempstead Supervisor, was upset in the Nassau County DA election. I've never been happier about an election result.

Actually, Charles Wang is the person most responsible for the Isles move to Brooklyn. He was greedy, took a major gamble and lost big. If he decided to propose an incremental development of the property starting with an arena first the project probably would have been approved piecemeal. Had he proposed just an arena it would have gone through. Had he hired the right consultants his project would have gone through. I don't like Kate for other reasons and am amused she lost but to say she's most responsible for the move just isn't right IMHO.

Fractured collarbone for McDavid. wow

Here's the play if you missed it:

This is a loss for the entire league. Don't think the play was dirty though.

The Philadelphia Flyers: why yes, we are why you can't have nice things.

Sharks swept Columbus in 13/14 when made the playoffs. They got swept last year when the Jackets were horrid at the beginning, and lost to them tonight at 2-10. The Sharks have looked pretty uninspired after their 4-0 start.

But did you see those throwbacks? They're awesome! They look like an NHL team again! Stripes and collars and everything! Hurrah!