NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hell's in the water tonight?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I think that the Thrashers move to Winnipeg was the smartest choice the management ever made. (You know besides drafting Ilya Kovalchuk.)

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Sounds like the NHL is going to change the All-Star Game from a 60-minute East vs West game to a 3-on-3 mini tournament with a team representing each division.

1st "Period" - Metro vs Atlantic, 2nd "Period" - Pacific vs Central, 3rd "Period" - East winner vs West winner. Supposed financial incentives to make sure players try to win the thing, rather than lose the first game and go home.

I hate three-on-three for deciding games, but this could be a fun wrinkle to an otherwise useless exercise.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I think that the Thrashers move to Winnipeg was the smartest choice the management ever made. (You know besides drafting Ilya Kovalchuk.)

lol You know what happened right? It wasn't management making a move, it was old management saying, " :censored: , we don't want to deal with hockey anymore," and forcing them out of a building that management also owned then selling to new management. It was handled extremely poorly by the firm then knows as Atlanta Spirit LLC.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Sounds like the NHL is going to change the All-Star Game from a 60-minute East vs West game to a 3-on-3 mini tournament with a team representing each division.

1st "Period" - Metro vs Atlantic, 2nd "Period" - Pacific vs Central, 3rd "Period" - East winner vs West winner. Supposed financial incentives to make sure players try to win the thing, rather than lose the first game and go home.

I hate three-on-three for deciding games, but this could be a fun wrinkle to an otherwise useless exercise.

wait what no

Always seemed like the obvious thing to do once we ran out of compelling Winter Classics (we did) was move the All-Star Game outdoors and do Olde-FashionedSticks-in-a-Pile Pond Hockey so that lots of people could watch lots of star players scoring lots of goals. But I'm sure we can squeeze one more Rangers-Penguins game out of the old jalopy before we have to resort to anything as crowd-pleasing as that.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived