NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

I gave it a shot but I don't like this 3v3 OT business. If a penalty is committed it goes to 4v3, because you can't have less than 3 skaters on the ice. It's dumb to add a skater for a penalty, proving 3v3 is dumb. 4v4, 5 minutes, please.

Actually, that's been my preferred idea since the pre-Crosby lockout. Revert to 4-4, bringing a 5th on for a PP. Rinks aren't getting any bigger, yet the players have grown so much since the go go 80's.

At the very end of the day, the NHL is an entertainment product.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharks beat Penguins 3-1. Patrick Marleau had 2 assists for his 1000th and 1001 points. Paul Martin also scored against his former team. Team Teal 5-0 so far on their six game road trip and have jump to a tie for first place in the Pacific with the Kings.

Sharks beat Penguins 3-1. Patrick Marleau had 2 assists for his 1000th and 1001 points. Paul Martin also scored against his former team. Team Teal 5-0 so far on their six game road trip and have jump to a tie for first place in the Pacific with the Kings.

I drafted both Marleau & Martin Jones for my fantasy team. Mostly as a flier, each have been pretty helpful so far.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Haha, no they wouldn't. The Ducks were just as good as the Hawks. You think Stamkos would have fared better with Getzlaf and Kesler checking him?

EDIT: Oh and the Bolts would have hit the wall in the back end of the series against a Ducks team with four fewer games played.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Shark down 3-1 early in the third period rattle off four straight goals and beat the Beej 5-3. I thought when the Sharks let the early goal in they were going to go into turtle mode and just rest up for Chicago, but they apparently found some energy and/or Columbus went into turtle mode.

Well, I for one was not expecting that.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

One of the best teams Nashville has ever had, gets shut out in 3 consecutive games. 4-0 vs. CBJ, 4-0 vs. the Wild, and 3-0 vs. NYR, plus whatever they had in the last game for a combined almost 200 minutes, beating a franchise record of 170:something.

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Haha, no they wouldn't. The Ducks were just as good as the Hawks. You think Stamkos would have fared better with Getzlaf and Kesler checking him?

EDIT: Oh and the Bolts would have hit the wall in the back end of the series against a Ducks team with four fewer games played.

Wow! This is fantasy hockey at it's best. You're talking about a team that choked last year because it's top two players didn't show up in games 6 and 7... if they didn't show up in games 6 & 7 in the semis how exactly do they get to the Finals and beat a better team? They don't.

Good point, but it's moot since it would involve the Ducks not choking in a game 7 situation under boudreau

It would involve any team not choking in a game 7 situation under Bruce Boudreau.

spacer.png

Archived