NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

The Blackhawks are the new Red Wings.

Annoyingly successful team that turns so many road games into defacto home games.

Oh, that was a road game for Anaheim? Then it's no wonder Getzlaf was the one to boot a 2-0 win with two minutes left in the game.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was out taking care of family stuff, hearing updates via text about how awful the game is and how flat the Blackhawks looked. By the time I got back to check in, game had 4 minutes left and then, well, the end happened. It was a fun night after that.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Since there's no NHL uni matchup thread anywhere... here's the greatest we'll see this entire season from earlier this evening...

499083412_std.jpg

Helluva game, too.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Hawks get a taste of their own medicine against of all unfortunate teams, the Kings. Pretty big letdown, but this is the time of year for Cujo and their fans to feel good, so I suppose mild congrats are in order.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Since there's no NHL uni matchup thread anywhere... here's the greatest we'll see this entire season from earlier this evening...

Helluva game, too.

I was linked to Malkin's funny backhander. Not sure goal of the year candidate, the goalie should've been more awake.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

The Penguins, not having made the entire league realign its divisions and playoff brackets to accommodate them, aren't even the whiniest team in their conference.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived