NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

In keeping with the current trend, I too would like to request out of Tampa, as I feel I have not been utilized properly by either the young ladies or high paying jobs located here. I refuse assignment to the A and regret having to make my request public.

Seriously though, I can see both sides of the Drouin situation. I'm surprised the request occurred in November when he was injured.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you worried about the purity, dignity, amd meaning of the All-Star Game being eroded away to nothing, rest assured that the NHL has heard your concerns.

The league announced today that the Mascot Game will retain its traditional East vs. West format.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

For those of you worried about the purity, dignity, amd meaning of the All-Star Game being eroded away to nothing, rest assured that the NHL has heard your concerns.

The league announced today that the Mascot Game will retain its traditional East vs. West format.

It's good to see that some traditions don't die!

Glad that we can have a discussion about the issue at hand...

BTW I meant "Howe's, Gretzky's and Orr's" as in the greatest players of the game. Thought that would be pretty obvious.

So you're talking about legends, right? John Scott is a :censored:ing legend!!! :D

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Glad that we can have a discussion about the issue at hand...

BTW I meant "Howe's, Gretzky's and Orr's" as in the greatest players of the game. Thought that would be pretty obvious.

So you're talking about legends, right? John Scott is a :censored:ing legend!!! :D

So funny... I mean that's only the 3,096,745th time that's ever been said. Actually, make that 3,096,746.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

For me, Jarome Iginla seems to hockey as Jim Thome was to baseball.

Just notched his 600th goal, & yet I don't feel anything. I used to think Iginla was in fact the best active player in the world from about 2001-03, & even that wasn't a popular argument. Since he left Calgary, for the Penguins & Bruins, it feels like Mark Recchi all over again. Playing games, climbing stats, not much else.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

For me, Jarome Iginla seems to hockey as Jim Thome was to baseball.

Just notched his 600th goal, & yet I don't feel anything. I used to think Iginla was in fact the best active player in the world from about 2001-03, & even that wasn't a popular argument. Since he left Calgary, for the Penguins & Bruins, it feels like Mark Recchi all over again. Playing games, climbing stats, not much else.

Jarome Iginla is to me part of an NHL lost generation of superstars who were most hurt by the 2004-05 lockout, losing a season in the heart of their careers and toiling in the obscurity that directly preceded and followed that year. Other players who come to mind are Daniel Alfredsson, Vincent Lecavalier, and Marian Hossa, though Hossa at least had his renaissance with the Blackhawks down the road.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Tried to read the rules of the all star game, gave me a :censored:ing headache, can anyone explain how it will be played ?

:wacko::unsure:

20-minute Atlantic All-Stars vs Metropolitan All-Stars 3-on-3 game.

20-minute Central All-Stars vs Pacific All-Stars 3-on-3 game.

20-minute 3-on-3 game between the two winning teams. The winning team splits $1 million and gets home field advantage in the World Series.

Whichever conference wins the skills contest the day before gets to choose the order the divisional games are played.

Tonight's Blue Jackets gameday poster vs. the Wild features the woodchipper from Fargo with the sleeve of a North Stars jersey hanging out of the feed chute. This is likely to be my favorite thing about the season for any team.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Tried to read the rules of the all star game, gave me a :censored:ing headache, can anyone explain how it will be played ?

:wacko::unsure:

20-minute Atlantic All-Stars vs Metropolitan All-Stars 3-on-3 game.

20-minute Central All-Stars vs Pacific All-Stars 3-on-3 game.

20-minute 3-on-3 game between the two winning teams. The winning team splits $1 million and gets home field advantage in the World Series.

Whichever conference wins the skills contest the day before gets to choose the order the divisional games are played.

$1 million :wow: .. can´t believe they have sunk so low and have millionaires compete for more money , NBA and MLB would never do that. NHL hockey is dying man

Tonight's Blue Jackets gameday poster vs. the Wild features the woodchipper from Fargo with the sleeve of a North Stars jersey hanging out of the feed chute. This is likely to be my favorite thing about the season for any team.

For reference:

min-920.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Jerry Lundegaard's father-in-law is watching a Stars game in the beginning of the movie. There's also a Replacements song playing at the car dealership, I believe. Great movie.

So, does the play of Connor Hellebucyk finally force the Jets to admit that Ondrej Pavelec is not a number one goaltender in the National Hockey League?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Jerry Lundegaard's father-in-law is watching a Stars game in the beginning of the movie. There's also a Replacements song playing at the car dealership, I believe. Great movie.

If that's the case, then the Coens really nailed that Minnesota aesthetic. Because later on, just before the father-in-law gets offed, he's extremely ticked that he's getting pulled away from a game that matters - the Gophers game.

Blue Jackets Poster Guy is the first time in sixteen years that the organization has found an elite talent without finding a way to squander it.

Archived