NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I think about this, the more I feel Columbus came out well ahead.

Fast-forward to February, when Seth Jones blows out both ACLs on a wet floor at a Wendy's in Dublin.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Caps notched their 30th win of the season last night, with Alex Ovechkin scoring the 497th goal of his career.

Also, Jason Chimera (!) scored his 12th (!!) goal of the season.

spacer.png

Never thought I'd quite get to the point that I'm hoping the Sharks miss the playoffs again, but this team just isn't going anywhere with lack of production for the bottom six and somehow laying huge dumps on their own ice. I don't think they played bad versus Detroit last night, because Mrazek had some stone cold stops later in the game, but for every flicker of hope, like a tough match here or a comeback win versus LA, we see nothing but lackluster effort versus the Winnipegs and Colorados of the league. If I was Pavs or Couture, I'd start to consider the possibility of asking for a trade for prospects so they can actually get a decent shot at winning a title.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Emerson Etem traded again. Wasn't this guy supposed to be, you know, good?

He's fast in a straight line and scored a bunch in junior, but those skills haven't translated over as well as expected into the NHL.

It's too bad. As a SoCal kid drafted by the Ducks, I've always hoped the best for him, but he just hasn't adjusted his game well enough. Maybe something will stick in Vancouver, but who knows.

He also has a big collection of dumb tattoos, but that's his artistic choice, I guess.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

18:59 CAR EN - Elias Lindholm (6) ASST: Eric Staal (17), Jordan Staal (10) 4 - 1 CAR

Assists for each on an empty-net goal in the last 61 seconds with the other team already down a pair: Peak Staal

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Johansen will score 50 goals next year.

Frickin Torts.

uh what makes you say that? Nashville has worse offence than Columbus...

15+ years of guys leaving Columbus and instantly getting better on other teams.

Johansen's first shot as a Predator results in a goal.....

Johansen will score 50 goals next year.

Frickin Torts.

uh what makes you say that? Nashville has worse offence than Columbus...

15+ years of guys leaving Columbus and instantly getting better on other teams.

Johansen's first shot as a Predator results in a goal.....

I still don't see your point

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Poster. To. Watch.

Archived