NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

1 hour ago, worcat said:

Two shutouts in a row for Els. I think the Blues know who their starting goaltender should be in the playoffs.

The one who can deck Toews in the shnozz.  Messages need to be sent.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, worcat said:

I think the Blues play will send the appropriate message. Hawks play lately has been hot garbage

The Hawks have been bad in March the past few years and won two Cups in that span. They'll be just fine come playoff time.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Predators are knocking on the Hawks door. Imagine if Chicago had to play against LA/Anaheim/San Jose. OUCH!

Come on Blues! Dallas is within reach

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Marcus Kruger is back to traveling with the Blackhawks. He could play as early as tomorrow's game against Calgary. The Hawks definitely need a spark heading towards the playoffs so hopefully Kruger can give them that.

1 hour ago, ninersdd said:

LOL Roussel is losing it right now on Wingels.

Of course the Sharks are laying another egg at home.

Baker is annoying.

“A lot of work to do, but the Sharks will make the playoffs” - Baker.

I guess he’s trying to be positive, but to me he sounds arrogant and keeps saying the Stars are being outplayed. Sorry Bakes, last I checked the Sharks trail 3-0 and two of the three goals are Sharks mistakes.  The Sharks almost look as if they are playing soft because they like Niemi. How about getting traffic in front of Niemi. 

1 hour ago, Morgo said:

The uniform enthusiast in me is really hoping The Stars are a legitimate contender and not like, well... the Sharks, for the last 10 years.

I'm a Sharks fan, and I agree with this sentiment. While I do like the Sharks to win, I frequently hope they lose enough to convince the front office to rebuild both the team and jettison the current uniform set for something akin to the beautiful inaugural set or the underrated pre-Edge set.

1 hour ago, Still MIGHTY said:

Don't worry, Sharks fans. The Ducks don't look too interested in anything right now either.

Or not.

Thanks for being you, Ottawa.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

On 3/24/2016 at 2:31 AM, CRichardson said:

The Hawks have been bad in March the past few years and won two Cups in that span. They'll be just fine come playoff time.

They won last year despite playing with only four defensemen. This year, they have two. I'm more than willing to bet the field against the Hawks this year.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Flyers lay an egg in Arizona on Arizona Diamondbacks night (Is this a thing with any other NHL franchise?). This team has some young talent but I've said that ultimately they are not quite talented enough to make the playoffs. That, and their inconsistency will keep them out of the playoffs too.

Archived