NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gash certainly never phased Patrick Sharp.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

22 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Where was the slew-foot call on Coyle?

Considering he didn't slew foot him, the refs made the right call... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

No, you're wrong as usual. Coyle should have gotten a penalty on the play, though that doesn't mean Keith should have gotten away with busting a guy's nose open.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

24 minutes ago, the admiral said:

No, you're wrong as usual. Coyle should have gotten a penalty on the play, though that doesn't mean Keith should have gotten away with busting a guy's nose open.

Watch the replay... Coyle doesn't even touch him with his feet. He only pushes Keith over. 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

23 hours ago, the admiral said:

Remove the stone of sanctimonious Habs fans!

Woo-hoo!

Attach the stone of sanctimonious Sharks fans!

awwwwwwwwwwwww

I don't know if you know what that word means...

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

58 minutes ago, Alex Houston said:

I don't know if you know what that word means...

/Summons Lady Stanley

Still sure  about that?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

On March 29, 2016 at 7:28 PM, Sodboy13 said:

All Canadian teams have officially been eliminated from the postseason. This is already the best Stanley Cup playoffs ever.

I thought the same thing, but NHL.com is now reporting that the Senators are still mathematically still alive. Ugh, thought I wasn’t going to have to do math today. Why do I have to know these things?? :)

Crunched numbers and the Senators are still alive, though they’d have to have another improbable run.

How the Senators make the Playoffs:

- Senators must Win all remaining games (beat Flyers and Bruins in regulation)

- Boston & Philadelphia must lose all remaining games in regulation

- Detroit must beat Flyers and Bruins, rest of schedule wouldn’t have an affect.

If the above happens:

- Detroit takes #3 seed or higher in Atlantic

- Ottawa takes #2 wildcard 

- Boston and Philadelphia miss playoffs.

So, yes there’s a chance and a super slim one - as 10 points to gain in 6 games a super tight crunch compared to last year’s 14 points to gain in 30 games.

4 hours ago, the admiral said:

Where was the slew-foot call on Coyle?

Slew Foot implies that Coyles Feet had anything to do with Keith going down, but that is completely untrue.

Coyles stick was stuck between the shin pads on teammate Marco Scandella, which happens from time to time during play, however Keith goin backwards into that and falling over is not a slew foot

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, CityOfWalrus said:

Coyles stick was stuck between the shin pads on teammate Marco Scandella, which happens from time to time during play, however Keith goin backwards into that and falling over is not a slew foot

I watched the video a few times and Coyle's stick was to the right of Scandella's leg, unless you mean the stick was stick between Scandella and Keith's shin pads. He clearly tripped him but like Admiral said, it doesn't deserve him getting his nose busted.

As of right now, Edmonton is 30th in the league. Now that they stacked up all their lines with 1st overall fowards, the logical thing would be to draft a top defencive prospect or top goalie. But if they win the draft again, I can see things remain the same as always.

56fc56b3e0a69_ScreenShot2016-03-30at6.43

Here is Coyle pushing Keith while simultaneously pulling upwards on his stick. It's not a slew foot, but it's not nothing either. And Keith should get an early vacation. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

46 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

As of right now, Edmonton is 30th in the league. Now that they stacked up all their lines with 1st overall fowards, the logical thing would be to draft a top defencive prospect or top goalie. But if they win the draft again, I can see things remain the same as always.

If the Oilers win this lottery, the internets will break.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

1 hour ago, 2001mark said:

If the Oilers win this lottery, the internets will break.

If the Oilers win this lottery and still finish in the bottom two then the franchise should be rescinded. To be this bad for this long with so many top prospects is embarrassing. 

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

If the Oilers win this lottery and still finish in the bottom two then the franchise should be rescinded. To be this bad for this long with so many top prospects is embarrassing. 

The number of top propects they are ruining, it's become as bad as some other teams. It's gotten to the point that Nail Yakopov wants out.

5 hours ago, rams80 said:

/Summons Lady Stanley

Still sure  about that?

Yup.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

58 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

The number of top propects they are ruining, it's become as bad as some other teams. It's gotten to the point that Nail Yakopov wants out.

It's not so much ruining them as failing to build a useful supporting cast. It's a mess, a disaster, it's brutal and it's absolutely no fun.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

I guess this means, as of Wed. Mar. 30, 2016, Canada's relevancy in the NHL is dead. And this is all due to Gary Bettman making constant changes to the league's financial model to stop the NHL teams in Canada from ever winning the Cup again.

To him, having NHL teams in Canada is only seen as a token gesture to us, to keep our mouths shut.

To Gary, the teams here are only to be treated as a pro 'farm system' for the teams in the U.S. And he punishes all fans of Canada's teams for being that...fans of Canada's teams.

Gary is nothing more, to me, than a snivelling coward, just like Donald Trump. But, let's face facts, American financial conservatives, like him, buy the ability to escape punishment for unfair treatment of non-American collectives. It's his way to stay in power till he dies in office.

And he also won't permit the one who takes office after his death to let Canada's teams back into the Cup conversation. That his business model must stay in place, unchanged, long after he's gone.

It's time for him to be forced from power, by any means necessary. And he can take that bald idiot, Bill Daly, to Hell with him. > = (

Archived