NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus... I like playing with an edge but that's just intentionally dangerous. If he argues it wasn't, I want to know what drugs he's on to think literally launching yourself at someone's helmet is just a normal thing to do.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Didn't see much of the Blackhawks game, but I mean...there's 81 more of these. That's a lot of hockey, especially since the season just ended (for CHI anyway) and this Kane stuff has been totally exhausting. Now it's like oh yeah, there's hockey going on while NFL and the rare Cubs playoff thing is happening.

Hell, I don't even watch the Bulls (or really care) but it'd be interesting to hear just what that stupid franchise is up to. Or even see some damn hoops in general! But hockey, you're back already? Sorry man, I need a few weeks. I'll watch the awkward plight of the Blackhawks because I'm their slave, but otherwise not much hockey in my system for a spell.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I saw Trevor Daley get torched, Panarin and Teravainen score cool goals, and Kane get cheered during intros because of #rapeculture. Team needs a little while to get re-organized, which is fine. I'd rather they work it out now and jell down the stretch than beat everyone up before Christmas and then wander aimlessly for three months.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Didn't see much of the Blackhawks game, but I mean...there's 81 more of these. That's a lot of hockey, especially since the season just ended (for CHI anyway) and this Kane stuff has been totally exhausting. Now it's like oh yeah, there's hockey going on while NFL and the rare Cubs playoff thing is happening.

Hell, I don't even watch the Bulls (or really care) but it'd be interesting to hear just what that stupid franchise is up to. Or even see some damn hoops in general! But hockey, you're back already? Sorry man, I need a few weeks. I'll watch the awkward plight of the Blackhawks because I'm their slave, but otherwise not much hockey in my system for a spell.

I'm ready for hockey, because it's dark out so early now. Jays are on fire, but it's hockey season now. I do wish hockey finished by the first weekend of June.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

beat everyone up before Christmas and then wander aimlessly for three months.

But enough about Patrick Kane's holiday plans in Buffalo.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Good win by the Sharks. Let's keep it up. Nice all around game. Who's this Deboer guy? :)

Oh and Dustin Brown rear's his head again - literally this time. Glad Couture is okay.

Dustin's "accidentally on purpose" excuses might have run their course tonight His, " lowering the crown of helmet and seemingly launching yourself head first into a player's face." Which is pretty much the definition of head-butting.

Per NHL Rulebook, Rule 47 Head-Butting:

The act of head-butting involves a player making intentional contact, or attempting to make contact, with an opponent by leading with his head and/or helmet.

Double-minor Penalty - A double-minor penalty shall be imposed on a player who attempts to head-butt an opponent.

Major Penalty - A major penalty shall be imposed on a player who head-butts an opponent.

Match Penalty - A match penalty shall be imposed on a player who injures an opponent as a result of a head-butt.

Game Misconduct Penalty - When a major penalty is assessed under this rule, a game misconduct penalty must be imposed.

Fines and Suspensions - There are no specified fines or suspensions for head-butting, however, supplementary discipline can be applied by the Commissioner at his discretion.

Brown was suspended a couple seasons ago for two games an elbow to the face. So he's now a repeat offender. Initial point of contact is the head. I would say 5-8 games is warranted. However, it's Dustin Brown who apparently, can wield Jedi mind tricks on the Commissioner, so who knows if he'll be suspended at all.

beat everyone up before Christmas and then wander aimlessly for three months.

But enough about Patrick Kane's holiday plans in Buffalo.

You win. That's the funniest damn thing I've read in awhile.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

The Kings are going to be just as hateable as I thought they were this year. Crap.

Going back to what CS85 was saying about not being able to get back into hockey yet, I'm with ya. The Jays are in the playoffs and I'd rather watch that than watch the Oilers try and figure out this whole hockey thing in October again.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Looks like we already have a contest between Lucic and Brown for dumbest player on the Kings an NHL roster.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Milan Lucic Game Check-List:

1.) Stupid penalties

2.) Awful passes

3.) Overall sluggishness

Use it anytime, Los Angeles.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I saw Trevor Daley get torched

I don't think this does what happened to him justice. Daley was extra Daley on that play. I immediately texted my bud who is a big Stars fan and hates Daley, he texted me back a few minutes later. ... The delay was because his dad called and they were ripping on and laughing at Daley. He just got brutally embarrassed.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Thanks a lot, Patrick Sharp's libido.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

How do you even last in the NHL not being able to play your position in the most basic way? Maybe if the Dallas Stars cared as much about coaching as they do about wacky Jumbotron clips that talk crap about Winnipeg, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Milan Lucic "doesn't know why I got a match penalty" for skating across the ice to fight Logan Couture getting into the Sharks bench.

After seeing the clip, I'm not sure a match penalty was warranted there.

Then again, neither was Lucic being all whiny about a beautiful old-school hip check in open ice.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

After seeing the clip, I'm not sure a match penalty was warranted there.

Chasing a guy down ~75 feet to his bench to retaliate against a clean hit reasonably falls under "intent to injure." Lucic is a tool.

Archived