NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

7 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Looks like the Blues are probably the first car this year on the "Always Gets Eliminated by the Blackhawks" train, but I like your spirit.

THE TRADITION LIVES!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, CS85 said:

Anyway, while I'm here, St. Louis is a terrible place and anyone who likes their sports teams is wrong.

drwhorain_zps02cf7b93.gif

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

30 minutes ago, rams80 said:

drwhorain_zps02cf7b93.gif

Except for Rams80.  He's good. 

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 hour ago, BayouJim said:

So you're saying Kane is going to bring balance to the force?

I can dig it.

I was just kinda posting the picture because it was another funny picture of Kane, but if that's what we're going for, I'd say that I'm saying that Kane will bring countless pain to people who thought they knew him and were closest to him. 

spacer.png

Oh he'll force something alright...

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

28 minutes ago, Alex Houston said:

Oh he'll force something alright...

Forced a district attorney to call out a girl's lying mom. The letter B and a parenthesis.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Ducks and Kings are going to flip flop first place every game until they play on Thursday, and maybe even through Sunday if they both win all the other games. (Kings @ VAN, @ CGY, VS ANA, VS WPG; Ducks VS WPG, @ LA, @ COL, @ WSH)

San Jose or Nashville... who does each team want?

Kings are 2-1-0 vs Nashville, 2-3-0 vs San Jose. Ducks are 1-2-0 vs Nashville, 3-1-0 vs San Jose.

If you ask Kings fans, they'll tell you that the regular season doesn't matter... but those are the regular season records, if they matter to you.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

The Kings would want the Sharks despite the regular-season records. Nashville has more players capable of breakout performances. plus San Jose is very likely to commit some serious mental midgetry in a series with the Kings.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

20 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

I was just kinda posting the picture because it was another funny picture of Kane, but if that's what we're going for, I'd say that I'm saying that Kane will bring countless pain to people who thought they knew him and were closest to him. 

I like to picture my Patrick Kane in a tuxedo shirt cause it says I'm formal, but I'm here to party.

35 minutes ago, BayouJim said:

I like to picture my Patrick Kane in a tuxedo shirt cause it says I'm formal, but I'm here to party.

I like my Kane holding an icicle dagger. 

22 minutes ago, TRoyConcepts said:

Am I the only one who thinks St. Louis would beat Chicago? (Other than rams)

Yup

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

I'd greatly prefer the Islanders to stay where they are now at WC #1 instead of Metro #3, WC #2, or DNQ.

And if the matchups do in fact stay as they are now, we're looking at either the Islanders or Panthers in the 2nd round. End times are near, people.

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

5 hours ago, TRoyConcepts said:

Am I the only one who thinks St. Louis would beat Chicago? (Other than rams)

After seeing the Blackhawks play the last couple weeks, no, you and Rams are not the only two who think the Blues can beat Chicago.

Archived