CFL meets the swoosh (Calgary added)

turbo72577

I really think Calgary should retain their current red. It really pops on the field. Also, have matching helmets. Their current logo is a copy of a college and the one you did is much nicer, but I'm not feeling the double outline.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I chose this red because I found their current red to be a tad washed out. The non-matching helmets is just a big mistake on my part. I tried to revamp it but decided the current logo was better so I changed it back but neglected to change it on the helmet of the away set. They are meant to be the same.

I chose this red because I found their current red to be a tad washed out. The non-matching helmets is just a big mistake on my part. I tried to revamp it but decided the current logo was better so I changed it back but neglected to change it on the helmet of the away set. They are meant to be the same.

Trust me, their current red is amazing.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Trust me, their current red is amazing.

Agreed--I'd scale back the black a bit as well--but overall better than what they currently have-which is better than their last couple going back to the bibs.

the 90's unis were great.

As for BC--maybe a bit more black--but cool look--I agree on the Lion though, but I've always loved the lion's paw logo.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived