Zac Seidemann

This is a concept I am working on for the upcoming A.H.L. outdoor hockey game. This game is going to be the Bakersfield Condors vs. the Stockton Heat. If you have no idea what I am talking about, here is a blog the Condors did about it. http://www.bakersfieldcondors.com/news/condors-to-play-outdoors-in-sacramento/

It’s a work in progress. So far I have done the jerseys, and I am working on the ice. I will also be doing what I think the field should look like. I hope you guys enjoy.

sln1.13_zpsywpumv0m.png?t=1441397187

These are sick, but I have a feeling the color clash would look bad on the ice.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

These are just LA's original SS jerseys recolored with different logos plastered on. You didn't even bother to change the font on the jerseys. This is the Stadium Series, try and be creative with it.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

In response to troyconcepts I thought that that would be fine because both the condors and the heat are going to were their NHL affiliate jerseys for the regular season. I will however be doing more unique jerseys when I do the entire pacific division.

That said I do have my idea for the playing surface. I did make the center logo larger then normal. I did that because I think it looks better and it would be more visible during an outdoor game.

sln3_zpscxsnp7rp.png

to see a better resolution click the link: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/Zac_Seidemann/media/sln3_zpscxsnp7rp.png.html?filters[user]=143894649&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

In response to troyconcepts I thought that that would be fine because both the condors and the heat are going to were their NHL affiliate jerseys for the regular season. I will however be doing more unique jerseys when I do the entire pacific division.

That said I do have my idea for the playing surface. I did make the center logo larger then normal. I did that because I think it looks better and it would be more visible during an outdoor game.

sln3_zpscxsnp7rp.png

Definitely a good idea on the center logo

In response to troyconcepts I thought that that would be fine because both the condors and the heat are going to were their NHL affiliate jerseys for the regular season.

Yet neither Bakersfield nor Stockton is LA's affiliate. What you said had nothing to do with what I did.

What I was trying to say was that a lot of ahl teams use NHL jerseys. Often times they are either identical to the NHL jersey or are recolored. A good example is the Lehigh valley Phantoms. They use the ducks style jersey as their home, an old style of both la and Ottawa as their road and alternate jerseys.

Also upon rereading the comment, I think that you were just trying to tell me to be more creative. I will keep in mind in the future. I only quickly read it in the beginning so I did think that you were trying to say something different. So I apologize.

What I was trying to say was that a lot of ahl teams use NHL jerseys. Often times they are either identical to the NHL jersey or are recolored. A good example is the Lehigh valley Phantoms. They use the ducks style jersey as their home, an old style of both la and Ottawa as their road and alternate jerseys.

Also upon rereading the comment, I think that you were just trying to tell me to be more creative. I will keep in mind in the future. I only quickly read it in the beginning so I did think that you were trying to say something different. So I apologize.

No need to apologize

Archived