Tottenham as NFL team (GREY ALT UPDATE)

flyersfan

Simple design here, just made a white jersey. tell me what you think! the shoulder design with the stripe is inspired by white hart lane, where the team plays their home games. I was thinking about blue pants but it ruined the stripe idea. this was done with inkscape. please leave C&C!

lPjwO64.png

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Maybe they aren't visible from this view, but I can't see any TV numbers. Also, why not just make it a regular yoke instead of having that line?

EDIT: I see the inspiration, but it still looks off to me. One final thing as well: Are you going to do a blue jersey?

I like this a lot, but I have a few questions. Will you be making a blue away? And what does it say on the inside of the collar?

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

The numbers on the front look really low, probably because the chest logo is far too large. I would say that the jersey doesn't need a logo, given that you already have it on the pants and helmet, but if you really want to include it, I'd shift it to the side, like the Steelers and jets do. Another option would be to replace it with a wordmark, but I honestly think it would be better without either, and 9 of the 32 NFL teams don't have any kind of team logo or wordmark on their jersey, so it wouldn't be unprecedented.

I also think that the numbers on the front and aback are to big. I'm trying to envision a number like 88, and it seems like it world be a tight fit.

championship_banners_sig_by_verasthebruj

History of a Fictional Football League (1989)

Thread - Logos - Uniforms - History

Yes, blue and an alternate or two will be made as wel. They are currently in progress

I apologize for so many posts, but I think the NFL needs some simple teams. Like the Browns look was great. So was the bucs. They were simple but fit in. That was my goal here. To be unique, but keep it very simple. I hope it's not too bland for you guys

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Also not a fan of the alts...maybe because I hate the Titans uniforms.

The home and away would make a great uniform for Penn State if they ever decide to dump the Paterno look. Just replace the logo with a cougar (aka nittany lion) and it's perfect for them!

87Redskins.png

Of all the things to take inspiration from, your choice didn't immediately spring to my mind as something uniquely Tottenham - particularly as the club are about to knock down the stadium and rebuild it.

In recent years, Under Armour have used the cockerel on top of the west stand and the Bill Nicholson gates for inspiration. Maybe look into that or even check out this link of a competition the club is running at the moment: http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/photographer-of-the-season/. You could also use google street view to look around the local area of the stadium and see if anything catches your eye.

I also find it a bit weird that the cockerel on the helmet is facing backwards.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

would grey be ok for an alt? Or would it be too gfgs? Also, the cockerel can't be flipped imo, that's why its backwards. Does the collar look good on them? And penn state (me being a fan of them) is too traditional for that to happen. Anyways, it would be a good fit

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived