2015 Fantasy Football Thread

vicfurth

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started Randall Cobb in both my leagues. Was the top scorer in my standard scoring league. Would've scored 200 points in my PPR league if Roethlisberger hadn't got injured.

Should I try to get Andy Dalton?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Came into the night tied at 73, with Cobb going in MNF. My opponent had Jamaal Charles. Finished the week with a 102-99 win to stay undefeated.

I had Charles and my opponent had Davante Adams. I was down by 26...Charles scored 25. Grrrrrrrr! So close.

I'm tops in my other league though

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

If Aaron Rodgers puts up 23 points tonight, I win this week.

And Rodgers and James Jones have combined for 47. I went from being down 22 to a pretty comfortable win.

I don't like to get too riled up over fantasy results and I can't be mad when watching Rodgers' amazing performances.... BUT I was up by just under 60 points going into last night. I lost by 24... My opponent had Rodgers, Jones, Crosby annnnd had Lacy sitting the bench!

I should've known.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I have a tough call here

For a flex spot. I've left Steve Smith on the bench every week this year. Emmanuel Sanders has been pretty good so far. Both have semi decent matchups this week, although I like Smith's a bit better. Do I give the old man a go, or roll steady with Sanders who's been better than Thomas every week, except the last one. Should also say I hate Thursday matchups.

What to do?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I dropped Owen Daniels for Charles Clay and switched out Chris Ivory for Darren Sproles. Also, I swapped Big Ben for Rivers and Travis Benjamin for Charles Clay at FLEX.

I may leave ivory in there over sproles.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I have a tough call here

For a flex spot. I've left Steve Smith on the bench every week this year. Emmanuel Sanders has been pretty good so far. Both have semi decent matchups this week, although I like Smith's a bit better. Do I give the old man a go, or roll steady with Sanders who's been better than Thomas every week, except the last one. Should also say I hate Thursday matchups.

What to do?

If you had to choose I'd go Smith. He's the number one guy as opposed to Sanders who is second to Thomas.

As a Ravens fan, I would go with Smith. He is literally the only good receiver we have and judging by his performance against Cincy (who probably has a worse secondary than Pittsburgh), he would be a good start.

spacer.png

As a Ravens fan, I would go with Smith. He is literally the only good receiver we have and judging by his performance against Cincy (who probably has a worse secondary than Pittsburgh), he would be a good start.

Seems we were wrong. I just traded for him too.

I dropped Owen Daniels for Charles Clay and switched out Chris Ivory for Darren Sproles. Also, I swapped Big Ben for Rivers and Travis Benjamin for Charles Clay at FLEX.

I may leave ivory in there over sproles.

Actually, I also added Alfred Blue as well. I now established Charles and Ivory as RB1 and 2 while Blue is now at FLEX.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Archived