2015 Fantasy Football Thread

vicfurth

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up 20. Opponent has Denver defense and I have CJ Anderson. I should win, but I can totally see Anderson getting negative points and Dalton throwing 5 picks, allowing my opponent to win.

spacer.png

Looking more likely by the minute that I'll take home the trophy of my 12 team league. It's especially sweet for me because last year I lost in the championship game.

spacer.png

Aaaaaaand it's official, Festivus Maximus FFC (Fantasy Football Club) are the 2015 champions of my 12 team league! Especially sweet for me because last year I lost in the championship. This year I had a big rivalry with another guy, we were top 2 in the league almost from day 1, and we met in the title game. I beat him by about 30. Looks like I'll be adding another title to my signature!

spacer.png

Took home the trophy and the cash! Beat my arch-enemy in the championship game in what must've been an especially annoying loss for him. I was down 97-59 at one point with him holding a projected final of 134 to my 95. He left 15 points on the bench in Eddie Lacy and 22 with Frank Gore. It was an epic comeback that was capped off by Jeremy Hill's seven points last night. I won by 5.

Blake Bortles ended up being the MVP with 32.

This might be the worst lineup to win any league's fantasy championship: Blake Bortles, Jeremy Hill, Christine Michael, Jarvis Landry, Doug Baldwin, Eric Decker, Travis Kelce, Redskins D, Cairo Santos. That's a gaping hole at RB and I still won. I'm pumped.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived