2015 Fantasy Football Thread

vicfurth

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got 14 points from the Jets defense today. I was hoping for 5-6. Too bad the Jets can't play the Browns every week.

So of course the team I'm playing gets 19 from the Carolina defense which cancels out my defensive windfall by five points.

Lol happens. I'm playing someone I was supposed to beat by 25. He's kicking my butt lol. Freaking Percy Harvin and Matt Forte.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

My opponent had Hyde and closed a 25-point deficit, beating me 92-90.

What kind of moves are you guys thinking this week?

I'm trying to pick up Bishop Sankey and Terrence Williams in one league and Stevie Johnson in another. My question is, I have the Jets and Ravens defenses in one league -- is the Jets defense good enough to be an every week play so that I can drop Baltimore? I'd rather keep that spot for a position player.

IUe6Hvh.png

I'm trying to pick up Bishop Sankey and Terrence Williams in one league and Stevie Johnson in another. My question is, I have the Jets and Ravens defenses in one league -- is the Jets defense good enough to be an every week play so that I can drop Baltimore? I'd rather keep that spot for a position player.

I agree with having one defense and having an extra position player slot but I would keep the ravens defense for one more week at least, we play Oakland next week and they most likely will have a backup QB so the ravens defense will be an excellent matchup play this week.

spacer.png

I agree with having one defense and having an extra position player slot but I would keep the ravens defense for one more week at least, we play Oakland next week and they most likely will have a backup QB so the ravens defense will be an excellent matchup play this week.

Agreed, though sacks may go down because of Suggs injury

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Had three different duds this week screw me over. AP, C.J. Anderson and Vinateriari.

Sometimes I wonder why I even do this fantasy thing anymore.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Just offered a trade to a guy in my 12 team league.

I GET:

DeAndre Hopkins

HE GETS:

Greg Olsen

It might sound a little ridiculous, but I also have Zach Ertz and Owen Daniels is on the waiver wire. Other than Antonio Brown, I essentially have no receivers.

spacer.png

Yea, Olsen's ceiling isn't nearly as high as Hopkins. I think that's a good move.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Archived