2015 Fantasy Football Thread

vicfurth

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is awkward. I have Le'Veon Bell in one league, I'm playing against the person who has him in my second league.

Now, I'm guaranteed at least one win between them. He's the only player left in both matchups.

If Bell scores between 0-12.5-ish points, I'll win in the league that I'm against him.

If Bell scores between 8-ish+ points, I'll win the league that I have him in.

I have a bit more than a 4.5 point window in which I win both. Weird!

Well this is awkward. I have Le'Veon Bell in one league, I'm playing against the person who has him in my second league.

Now, I'm guaranteed at least one win between them. He's the only player left in both matchups.

If Bell scores between 0-12.5-ish points, I'll win in the league that I'm against him.

If Bell scores between 8-ish+ points, I'll win the league that I have him in.

I have a bit more than a 4.5 point window in which I win both. Weird!

I did that with Joseph randle one week.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Just seeing this thread for the time.

Even though Cowboys season is going very poorly, my first fantasy team in 4 years is about to go 5-0 barring a huge performance from Antonio Brown tomorrow night (my opponent has him).

Funnily enough, the site we're on, it predicted that I'd finish with a 3-11 record and I had a D draft grade. After 3 weeks, the updated prediction was a 5-9 record. Two weeks later, I've matched that win total prediction again, ha!

Anybody pick up Freeman from the Falcons? He's been money for me.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I wonder how the Falcons are still undefeated and Ryan got me 5 fantasy points this week. Now I've gotta hope that Le'Veon Bell has a Nick Chubb-esque injury and Rivers has a career game. OBJ still didn't help me pulling a hamstring last night

Just seeing this thread for the time.

Even though Cowboys season is going very poorly, my first fantasy team in 4 years is about to go 5-0 barring a huge performance from Antonio Brown tomorrow night (my opponent has him).

Funnily enough, the site we're on, it predicted that I'd finish with a 3-11 record and I had a D draft grade. After 3 weeks, the updated prediction was a 5-9 record. Two weeks later, I've matched that win total prediction again, ha!

Anybody pick up Freeman from the Falcons? He's been money for me.

I'd picked him in my 16-team league but traded him. Can't complain considering my current roster and record but he would've been nice to have still.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

In my league it's a 2 RB system so I have Leveon Bell as my #1, but my #2 is a little messy... It's a rotation of Matt Jones, Tevin Coleman, and Thomas Rawls who I just picked up and started (22.9 pts). My problem is once Marshawn Lynch returns, Rawls will be limited behind Lynch and Jackson. Other than searching for a trade, I'm stuck with a problem for a few weeks. Also, I'm a little weak at TE with Zach Ertz and Heath Miller. I'm okay with Ertz being started over Miller. Any suggestions on these two "problems"?

In my league it's a 2 RB system so I have Leveon Bell as my #1, but my #2 is a little messy... It's a rotation of Matt Jones, Tevin Coleman, and Thomas Rawls who I just picked up and started (22.9 pts). My problem is once Marshawn Lynch returns, Rawls will be limited behind Lynch and Jackson. Other than searching for a trade, I'm stuck with a problem for a few weeks. Also, I'm a little weak at TE with Zach Ertz and Heath Miller. I'm okay with Ertz being started over Miller. Any suggestions on these two "problems"?

Who are your wide receivers

Cobb, Maclin, Allen. Bench WRs: Hilton, Cooper, John Brown, Tyler Lockett.

Cobb, Maclin, Allen. Bench WRs: Hilton, Cooper, John Brown, Tyler Lockett.

I'd package a couple wideouts to the guy in your league with a surplus at RB, see if he'll bite.

Worry less about TE and try to pick up a waiver wire guy, like barnidge.

Generally, scoring 100 points in our league wins you more games than not.

I just put up 139 points, and lost. I'm averaging just over 111 points per game and have lost four of five.

Same but I suppose it happens sometimes. Part of the game.

I own Big Ben and Tyrod Taylor in my PPR league. Luckily, my team is in 3rd place, but the fantasy football gods really are testing me.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I'm one of many trying to figure out what to do to replace Jamaal Charles. I almost never trade but have someone offering Eddie Lacy for Julian Edelman. Here are the rest of my rb's & wr's:

RB: Mark Ingram, LeGarrette Blount, Rashad Jennings, Kniles Davis

WR:Julian Edelman, Alshon Jeffery, John Brown, Sammy Watkins, Leonard Hankerson, Mike Wallace

It's a .5 ppr league and just looking for some unbiased opinion before I pull the trigger.

PopHeading-1.gif

Archived