2015 Fantasy Football Thread

vicfurth

So I did not pull the trigger on the Lacy/Edelman trade but I was offered another one today. Marshawn Lynch and Mike Evans for Julian Edelman. Any thoughts?

And unfortunately I was too far back in the waivers to get C. West but I did pick up Kniles Davis.

PopHeading-1.gif

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I did not pull the trigger on the Lacy/Edelman trade but I was offered another one today. Marshawn Lynch and Mike Evans for Julian Edelman. Any thoughts?

And unfortunately I was too far back in the waivers to get C. West but I did pick up Kniles Davis.

Depends on whom you'd need to drop to keep evans. I like him (go Aggies) but he hasn't shown me much this year. Lynch has been inconsistent at best too. Your call, obviously, but I would lean towards no.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

My buddy has Andy Dalton, who got him 30 points today. Exceeded his projections.

He had Phillip Rivers and his cool 49 points on the bench. He and his opponent have the two highest scores right now, and because of Rivers being on the bench, he's going to lose by 3 points instead of winning the week.

The highs and lows of fantasy football.....

WHAT IS GOING ON CALVIN JOHNSON JUST HAD A DECENT GAME!!!!!!!!!

THIS CANNOT HAPPEN

On a serious note, I am about to win in my 8-team league for the first time in three weeks. I will move up to 4-2 and likely second in my 12-team league.

Also I had offered this trade to a guy in my 12-team league, but I pulled after I saw the results from this week:

I GET:

Keenan Allen, Ahmad Bradshaw

HE GETS:

Allen Robinson, Ameer Abdullah

It was mainly about getting Allen b/c I didn't think a straight-up deal would entice him enough. I pulled the offer though because I almost feel a connection to Robinson becasue I basically took a flier on him in 2 leagues and yet he has been one of my most consistent performers this season. I used to think WR was my weakest spot in that league, but it turns out two Jacksonville WRs hasn't completely sunk my team; in fact, they've helped it. Last week they combined for 25 points to Antonio Brown's 2.4. Funny how fantasy football works like that.

spacer.png

... I just picked up Andy Dalton on the waiver wire. I'm not sure how, since he's the highest scoring player in my league, but... I did. I suspect maybe a person was doing the one QB strategy and dropped Dalton for another QB since he's on a bye but... uh, I feel like that was a mistake.

IUe6Hvh.png

... I just picked up Andy Dalton on the waiver wire. I'm not sure how, since he's the highest scoring player in my league, but... I did. I suspect maybe a person was doing the one QB strategy and dropped Dalton for another QB since he's on a bye but... uh, I feel like that was a mistake.

Just picked up Eli with Big Ben and Tyrod Taylor still out, and Andy Dalton (I picked him up last week) on bye. I don't see the reason in a 1-QB system, unless his team has a lot of other good guys on bye or has a lot of injuries. Although we do have two IR slots in my league.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I've f'n had it up to here with Jimmy Graham. 3.10 pts against SF in a 20-3 one sided divisional affair?

My only grace with this week is Eifert on a bye, so it wasn't a judgement call.

Damn it... because as soon as I ditch him, he'll go off.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Archived