Fixing the NHL (COMPLETED)

T-ROY

I never knew it was a fact that the ducks have the worst logo. I actually love their new logos and colour scheme. I like your concept, but as an alternate to their existing jerseys. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with their current uniforms. It's not like they're Buffalo.

That's definitely an unpopular opinion. But hey, agree to disagree.

Sorry but I think you are the one in the "unpopular opinion" section...

Could we move on from this? If anything it's bottom 3. Amazing how a little write-up has pissed so many people off.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never knew it was a fact that the ducks have the worst logo. I actually love their new logos and colour scheme. I like your concept, but as an alternate to their existing jerseys. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with their current uniforms. It's not like they're Buffalo.

That's definitely an unpopular opinion. But hey, agree to disagree.

Sorry but I think you are the one in the "unpopular opinion" section...

Could we move on from this? If anything it's bottom 3. Amazing how a little write-up has pissed so many people off.

I wouldn't call it ticking people off. You claimed that it was a fact that they have the worst logo. What it actually was, was your opinion. It's fine to state your opinion, just don't say its a fact. Its my opinion that they have a good logo. If you worded your opinion as an opinion and not as a "fact", I think people would've reacted different. Just my 2 cents. That said, I think many of your concepts could and should be used for real.

I like it the striping looks great and the elimination of grey is something Buffalo has needed to do since it was introduced into the colour scheme. Do you think you'll do alternates afterwards?

EDIT:

I read the earlier comments through again and you answered my question already.

The road is just about spot on. I would touch up the striping on the home.

A little easter egg that I did is that the way the striping is matches the logo colors. So, on the home, the black is outlined by yellow, then red, then white. Same as with on the away jersey. It's also somewhat the same idea with the numbers. I really don't want to mess that up and I'm not too hung up on the logo being yellow, since I presume you'd want the yellow and black switched.

Please.

The Black C needs to die. The white C was always the better logo, and it would look much better here. Heck, even the numbers would look better white on the red jersey. Other than that, this set is almost exactly what the Flames should be wearing. Love the Brunis and Sabres sets.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Calgary Update:

rT3cBJX.png

- Fixed the name and numbers

- Fixed the striping

- Fixed the logo

Please.

The Black C needs to die. The white C was always the better logo, and it would look much better here. Heck, even the numbers would look better white on the red jersey. Other than that, this set is almost exactly what the Flames should be wearing. Love the Brunis and Sabres sets.

I personally hate the white C. It doesn't demonstrate 'Flames" to me. Black makes me think of char and burntness? (is that a word?).

Very good Flames update. Glad to see you are not apart of the remove-black camp.

Please.

I hate the white C as well, but the black C has never looked natural either. I'm curious to see if there's a way to put a red Flaming C on a red jersey without unbalancing the colours. I think the black striping/pants/helmets is needed, but not on the logo. Maybe a red C, outlined in white-yellow-black. And thicken the outline slightly.

Very good Flames update. Glad to see you are not apart of the remove-black camp.

Please.

I hate the white C as well, but the black C has never looked natural either. I'm curious to see if there's a way to put a red Flaming C on a red jersey without unbalancing the colours. I think the black striping/pants/helmets is needed, but not on the logo. Maybe a red C, outlined in white-yellow-black. And thicken the outline slightly.

Can't believe I never tried red on red. Much nicer.

djjBbLY.png

Make the arm and hem stripes match on Buffalo and you're golden. I also hate black on Calgary, if you don't like the white "c" maybe try a yellow one?

I wasn't happy with how maintaining the striping on the away looked so what I did was a compromise, but I did this. Hopefully it's more to your liking. lmk

gHX86ei.png

Archived