Fixing the NHL (COMPLETED)

T-ROY

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are really good sir! Some of the jerseys seem a little much in my opinon (Colorado and Vancouver), but overall I like the direction

you've taken with what you've showcased here. I think the caps and the jets are two of my favorite re-designs you've done. I also

like what you did with the canes and the ducks. The sharks look good too, but I actually like the orange highlight color they use to help

make their uniforms "pop" a little more, you know?

Good work with these man!

- TheArtfulJB

JB_OrdinarieO_Signature1.png

Love the concept jerseys so far TRoy. But I have some specific opinions on some of the teams' concepts:

For instance, I like the Calgary Flames' modified font. Reminds me of the NFL Patriots font (or something close to it). However, I honestly love the black "C" on the red jersey. I don't know why people hate it so much.

The Colorado Avalanche concept looks legit! Hope there would be an alternate jersey (also based on that uniform design).

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

I agree with your Habs fix, but it needs tweaking in my opinion. I think ditch the bottom striping altogether. I also think on the white jersey, there is no need to create the white striping on the yoke and center stripe. Just have the red and blue against each other and it will work. As it is now, the white looks way too busy, especially around the back numbers. Really love what you did with Columbus and Vancouver. Minnesota I think would look better if you used the off-white striping. I know you said you don't like it, but the white looks very harsh against the deep green.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived