Sign in to follow this  
artmorris05

Las Vegas/Random Hockey Concept

So I had an idea in a history lecture to make an egyptian themed hockey logo and uniform set. I put the team in Las Vegas but the concept isn't really about the expansion. The logo is a representation of the Egyptian god of the sun "Ra". The name of the team is the Las Vegas Gods.

r2MyoWY.jpgAHUjmKr.jpgnx6Sj0Z.jpgUGHU8DH.jpg

C&C Appreciated!!

I like the primary with the sand more than the blue one, it just seems the sand and yellow bleed together a touch on the blue one

This is very interesting, but I like it a lot. They have creative logos, and nice uniforms. Good work.

Beak is from Boston college logo

I did get the beak from the BC logo but I attempted to change it up to look a little more natural with the look of this logo.

*Credit where it's due*

Your primary logo has a very Angry Birds look to it. I think it needs either a little more realism (which can be difficult with animal logos) or a more simplistic hieroglyphic look to fulfill its potential. Check out these illustrations to get some inspiration for any updates you might try:
egyptian_gods_by_katemaxpaint-d8ra9sm.jp

agree with this ^ was trying to figure out where I had seen it before and he nailed it. Looks like angry birds, but I think the concept has a ton of potential.