Ivy League Concepts (Penn Added 7/8)

Djruggs

Three things with Columbia: First, just to start off, you did a very good job with Columbia. Second, I'd like to see the logo bigger on the helmet/undershirt. Third, the away helmet looks great but it needs an outline around the logo. I think you actually have one, but I would prefer a little bit more of one. As with all my critiques take it or leave it. Good job.

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

I realize that Dartmouth's helmet looks like that irl, but can you make it a concept? Please change those terrible helmets!

Do people really not like that helmet?

I don't know about "people" but I know that I think it's one of the WORST helmets in college football.

image.jpg

I realize that Dartmouth's helmet looks like that irl, but can you make it a concept? Please change those terrible helmets!

Do people really not like that helmet?

I don't know about "people" but I know that I think it's one of the WORST helmets in college football.

Personally, I love it. It's honestly the ONE thing that is unequivocally Dartmouth.

I've done some quick research, learned I'm just about the only one who hates Dartmouth's helmets. Side note: I saw they recently had a alt. version of the helmet with gray replacing the white (worn on 10/4/14 vs Penn)

Personally, I hate GFGS or BFBS on teams with classic colorways, so i intentionally omitted them.

I've done some quick research, learned I'm just about the only one who hates Dartmouth's helmets. Side note: I saw they recently had a alt. version of the helmet with gray replacing the white (worn on 10/4/14 vs Penn)

Personally, I hate GFGS or BFBS on teams with classic colorways, so i intentionally omitted them.
Fair enough, I still would like to see you make a alt. helmet without the design I (and apparently only I) deem terrible, just for my sake.

image.jpg

Archived