BigBubba

Can the Victorious Leafs Repeat as Cup Champions? NHL 2050-51 Season

Since we're putting reservations for thread names, Mods please lock until the offseason following Toronto's next Stanley Cup victory.

hahahaha you guys are so self-loathing. At least you've got a cup...Heres to a few years of uninteresting mediocracy for both the canucks and leafs.. The curse is for real.

I don't know man, I think the Tampa Bay Canucks have a great chance this year. Same with the Atlanta Famous Flames.

I hear Vegas is giving great odds on the Mercury Islanders.

If only the Black Ace Knights could have pulled out the comeback. They could still be considered a dynasty if they win this year instead. 3 out of 4 Bud Light Stanley Cups aren't bad.

Quebec's making another play for the Memphis Blues, but we saw what happened when they were supposed to get the Devils before Louisville swept in out of nowhere.

Of course, we're entering year 40 of the Coyotes-Glendale saga, but we've learned our lesson time and time and time again when we thought that was gonna be ending

If/when the Leafs win the Cup, Toronto & probably some of the province will shut down... probably for a good 48-72hrs. That f'n parade will be from Barrie to the ACC.

Of course, you never know when the Houston Panthers will finally have their own breakout year...

And the Oilers are once again hoping their 40th consecutive 1st overall pick pans out...

Weren't we in full swing of the Ball-in-Glove Empire in 2050? I'm a little fuzzy on that time line.

and your 2040 Stanley Cup Champions...................................The Sharks!!!

San Diego Sharks that is. They win the cup the year after relocating from San Jose.

and your 2040 Stanley Cup Champions...................................The Sharks!!!

San Diego Sharks that is. They win the cup the year after relocating from San Jose.

Nah in 2040 they'll still be in San Jose... and still be choking on that stick every freaking year. The Sharks will win the cup the day after hell freezes over.

Nah in 2040 they'll still be in San Jose... and still be choking on that stick every freaking year. The Sharks will win the cup the day after hell freezes over.

Nope, they'll have re-merged with the Dallas Stars by this point. This union of teams will probably have won several cups by then, seeing as how they're no longer choking on the stick.

Amazing that this board is still here, what with SkyNet taking over the world 10 years later than was originally predicted. Good to see this is still a great place to talk sports logos and uniforms (especially considering pro sports hasn't existed for almost 20 years). I tried to accesss UniWatch to see if it was still active, and it killed my whole family :(

Also, I keep getting this weird error message whenever I head to ebaumsworld. I'd contact my service provider for help, but I'm currently chained up in their dungeon.

HELP

If I am still posting on this board in 2050 you have my permission to come to my future floating sky apartment and murder me.

If I am still posting on this board in 2050 you have my permission to come to my future floating sky apartment and murder me.

If I'm still posting in 2050 Big Agro and McDonalds will have not done their jobs properly.

r

After their loss in 2039, they decided that despite dropping stripes in the 10s, the crest in the 20s, and eventually sleeves in the 30s, their gear is still weighing them down too much. So for the 40s they're becoming the only team to play in just shoulder pads, girdle, and shin pads.