FFD - East Kent Legion - C&C Please (*COMPLETED LOGO*)

philhiney

I am currently designing a logo for a local flag team. Overall I'm pretty happy with the masks, but I feel the text could do with some work as i dont think it fits in with the style of the logo. It feels too disjointed at the moment. I'm not sure the font is right for this logo either. I much prefer when the text sits within the logo as opposed to hovering above it, but I'm not sure of a shape or banner that would work.

Any help is much appreciated.

ab6phc.jpg

I like this. I think it is better with the 3 but alterations the back 2 to make them as though they are 3 individuals. Maybe have the front one with some decor to show he is the leader, Like in 300, Leonidas had the plume on his helmet to signify he was the leader. If you want to leave all three plumes make the details in the plumes different.

Great job on these. I think it would look great on a hockey jersey.

I can see the team in a team huddle "WE ARE LEGION!"

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

I like this, but I would also go with one helmet. This is a cool name, though. It's different, and that's what makes it awesome.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

The team want three heads so it looks more like a legion or an army. Although I think one head would make a good secondary logo.

Ive been working on the text and shield (as the team have requested). I'm 50% happy with this, but theres something about the shield that i don't like and cannot put my finger on it. Would love to hear any improvements you have.

zlxnac.png

Pretty sharp. I think I agree regarding the central soldier, would be cool to have his plummage or whatever be a bit more than the others. Maybe something in the center of the top of the crest for the cherry on top(a spear/pike head perhaps?) I don't know I think it looks pretty damn good.

Archived