Another Cardinals Concept

FeenVol

That looks great. Slightly resembles Washington State (especially with the angled logo on the helmet) but it is much better now with the tweaks. The facemask doesn't quite match though...maybe due to shading?

What's weird about the logo is the long angled spiky neck. It feels more like an angel's head or psiren's head you might see on the mast of a ship instead of a flying bird. Biologically I don't think a cardinal would stick it's head or neck out like that, that's why it looks very awkward.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

JP you are right, the facemask looks a little different in color because of the shading. I may go back and change that. As for the logo I am trying to give the old Cards logo a bit of an update by adding some "speed" and making it look a little more fierce. I am not sold on the end product, so I appreciate the feedback.

part of the awkwardness of the "speed/fierce" idea is the angles you have. If the bird was flying forward very fast, it's head (crown?) feathers would streak back, not up at an angle. You could make it a little more streamlined and fierce, but the angles need to be more consistent. The spike for the neck could be shortened up a bit too. It wouldn't need to stick out that far for speed, because the top feathers would already be doing it then.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

while i applaud your efforts, ain't nothin wrong with the regular Card. been around since '60 and shows no age. its only flaw is the losing teams it's sadly associated with

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

while i applaud your efforts, ain't nothin wrong with the regular Card. been around since '60 and shows no age. its only flaw is the losing teams it's sadly associated with

Yeah, if the Cardinals actually did something foreign to them and WON a game, then maybe they'd be in the ranks of the Detroit Tigers, New York Yankees, and Dallas Cowboys in the fact that their jerseys are basically untouchable...

But nope, they're miserable losers... -_-

Yeah, if the Cardinals actually did something foreign to them and WON a game, then maybe they'd be in the ranks of the Detroit Tigers, New York Yankees, and Dallas Cowboys in the fact that their jerseys are basically untouchable...

But nope, they're miserable losers... -_-

As a fan of the Cardinals since 1969 myself...I wish I had a comeback, but I got nothin'.

Archived