davidp94

I also would try a white yoke on the home, might turn out bad though. Otherwise, decent set, but I think I like the current better.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Try white yoke on home!

I also would try a white yoke on the home, might turn out bad though. Otherwise, decent set, but I think I like the current better.

I'm not sure if this is what you guys were looking for. I threw this image together to see which yoke would look best. I wasn't really feeling the white yoke and i wasn't sure how I would tie in the navy color with the helmet and the pants without looking A) terrible or B ) exactly the same as what they currently wear.

PS don't get mad I didn't recolor the numbers on the jersey with the white yoke, this was just to test and compare and didn't feel like doing double the work for a test.

blue%20options%20copy_zps6a6xynsa.png

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

If you're going to use a colored shoulder yoke on the Dolphins' jerseys (and I'm not too crazy about them for NFL teams; one [Tennessee] is enough), why not go with orange on both jerseys? That would solve the lack of orange on your uniforms.

Archived