Robbman's Evolution Challenge Event #3

robbman21

Well here is my final concept for this challenge and the last entry before voting begins.It is the Dallas Chaparrals,giving us at least one concept of every team on "The List" of teams to chose from for this contest,which also will give us a very well rounded field.Now,on to the details of my concept.The striping on the home and aways should look familiar to all of you:It is inspired by the tail of the Roadrunner,which is another name of the Chaparral.It also conveys speed and swiftness which was another angle I was goin for.I was'nt going for radical and wanted to keep these pretty true to the originals and still be different.The logos I made are just updates of the orginal,although all the elements are new.The alternates are updates of their original ABA unis and are worn only when they play other teams on "The List" on the road.All comments and feedback is definitely welcome and expected!!The Robbman's Evolution Challenge Event #3 is officially closed.Thanks to all of you that entered and/or left your comments.

DALLAS CHAPARRALS EVOLUTION CONCEPT

ChaparralsUnipkgGIF.gif

98Falcons.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived