Sign in to follow this  
Ben5

College Football concepts - 10-1 update: 6 new concepts

I had fun whipping this up today. I made some changes to Oregon's new zombie duck logo. Let me know what you think.

AKQXMAW.png

Seeing an Oregon concept without anything happening on the shoulders (real or conceptually) just feels plain wrong.

I think this is a good start, but way too understated.

While I hate how overly complicated Oregon is in real life, this is far too plain. I would add some sort of shoulder design, perhaps what they wore in 2011. That would work here.

This is some great stuff here Ben! I like the update, good balance of retro and modern.

These look really cool with the shoulder design.

Here are two more:

WFWluEA.png

d3ja2EU.png

Instead of black TV numbers, I just made them huge.

Nothing too ground breaking with OhSt, but it's a nice look! Mizzou is excellent though, big improvement.

Wait til you get a load of this:

4rB2RbK.png

This blows my mind. This is exactly what they should've done before they were Adidased. But seriously, this is a nice and simple/clean look for the U

I can read the names of the players unlike the ones they've had so far this season, which is great. But this is a very simple design. Adidas should seriously come onto CCSLC and see that not all uniforms have to be crazy. 9/10

The helmet stripe is way too thin on Clemson, but other than that you have a solid set!