NFL Concepts - 4/32 - Cardinals

BucksFan5

I went ahead and changed the number font to a more traditional, and I must say, it looks much better. I will update my original post.

Thank you guys for all the comments, I really appreciate them.

Version 1:

Home

EkxLniP.jpg

Away

ogATo2m.jpg

Alt

DdaXTaX.jpg

Version 2:

Home

9mRF4Dx.jpg

Away

3bHPU6l.jpg

Alt:

RP0UqoG.jpg

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not as big a fan of the Bucs set. I doubt those palm trees would be at all visible. Plus, that number font looks very bulky.

the trees were meant to be like Michigan states uniforms, you can only see them when a light is on them directly

150320_Nike_Michigan_State_home_3534_rec

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for all the comments on the Browns uni's! I had a long day of watching football and decided to bust out a Jaguars set. I went ahead and changed the only thing wrong with their current set In my opinion, the helmet.

The throwback was never worn and was originally proposed to be their uniforms in 1995. Don't they Look so 90's?

Here is the inspiration for the Throwbacks:

8g0pfpqig6vhxgf4q5ts53hvy.gif

Home:

lLtgjr0.jpg

Away:

cTBcURB.jpg

Alt:

r4x9zwD.jpg

Throwback:

RgxpTeh.jpg

I went ahead and made an away version of the throwbacks like someone suggested.

ularh0N.jpg

The return of the greatest helmet in NFL History.

Also your Buccaneers set is beautiful...except for the orange alt. Sorry but Orange+Pewter just doesn't do it for me. Can we please leave the Creamsicles in the past?

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

Was watching the concepts of the first set of teams and so far, most of them look great, especially the Browns ones (which look more sleek but yet still traditional than their current set today). Looking forward to the rest of the 29 teams soon.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for such a long break, I just got done with the semester and decided I should probably make a concept.

Reminding you what this concept series attempts to accomplish:

1. Create uniformity throughout uniforms in the NFL.

2. Provide every team with an alt that isn't black or grey (unless it is a team color) to be use for Thursday Night Games and occasionally Rivalries.

3. Provide a home and away throwback for every team that will be used for strictly Monday nights.

4. Rid the NFL of grey facemasks (unless team color).

So next up is the Arizona Cardinals. In my opinion, their uniforms should be next in line for a redo. They are too busy with all of the piping and it needs to be turned back to a basic uniform that is also very unique.

The new uniform takes some elements from the past and present. The Arizona state flag is represented on the shoulder. Think of the pattern on Michigan States uniform, that is what I was going for. The face mask has been changed to white along with a slight change in the color of the beak of the Cardinal Logo. It was changed to a more desert like color. I felt like something was missing on the helmet so a 3 color stripe was added.

The alternate is a "Desert Storm" type of uniform. I used the newly included sand color to only the jersey. Since black is no longer a primary or secondary color in my concept, it could not be used for a alt.

The Throwbacks should take you back to the 90's and early 2000's.

arizona-cardinals_pg_600.jpg

Now to the Uniforms...

Home:

y7j589d.png

Away:

bJErbQ4.png

Alt:

iime4eA.png

Throwback Home:

zDmwnX5.png

Throwback Away:

5yAbwTW.png

Thanks for looking! Any suggestion on who should go next?

Any comments are appreciated.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was liking the gold with the Cards...I thought "more unique than red/black. Then I saw the alt and said "Niners."

You fixed some things with the Bucs mess...but no reason not to fix the "different patch on each sleeve" thing.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived