Arizona Coyotes Rebrand

DTConcepts

The Arizona Coyotes released new jerseys over the summer, and I think they're a 6.5/10. They could be better, but it's a solid look. I decided to try my hand at it, and I think it turned out ok. I thought the Kachina look should play into it all, so I took a misc logo from Sportslogos.net, (Here) recolored it, and added green into the overall color scheme. It's hard to see, but there's a sublimated pattern from the Arizona state flag on the home and away arms. Below are the home, away, and alternate! Let me know what you think!

tumblr_nuznp5IXaY1ue9cjio1_1280.png

That alternate is great, I think it might be even better with the original kachina and move the newer one up to the shoulder.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

These are absolutely phenomenal, dude. You seriously need to send these in to the Coyotes offices! My only complaint would be the current primary logo (not sure what it is in this set). I think the green needs to be incorporated, but not in the way you did it. Maybe replace the black outline by the neck with this green, but otherwise, awesome work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived