Coca-Cola vs Pepsi logos

johnnysama

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This logo has been making its way around pepsi marketing could a change be coming and a upgraded one at that.

pepsi-sonbisey.jpg

I saw this used on a vending machine today. I stared at it for a bit, but had to leave because the light tuened green :P

This is a big upgrade, but I seem to be in the minority when I say I like this current logo. Sure, I've seen the mockups of it as a fat guy or a plumber, but without the add-ons to make the logo look like so, I cannot see the fat guy nor can I see the plumber's crack. It's a bit of a stretch, to say the least.

Are some of the previous logos better? Of course. However, this one, especially when paired with the Throwback-yet-modern script, is a good design.

Also, the Pepsi logo inside the e? Genius.

All of this is coming from a guy who prefers Coke, esp. Cherry Coke.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I don't think of either of those two images at all when I see the Pepsi logo. I have to really try hard to picture them, without the advantage of having the arms, legs, and heads added. I don't think it's a big deal.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't think of either of those two images at all when I see the Pepsi logo. I have to really try hard to picture them, without the advantage of having the arms, legs, and heads added. I don't think it's a big deal.

Same here, but I've never really seen a smilie face either. I see an abstractly modified version of the long standing red/blue circle with stripe logo.

Pepsi is currently using this as their Twitter icon. Commence absolute nerdgasm.

M9sZHgB.jpg

Cubs are still in the title hunt, too. Go put some money on them.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

This logo has been making its way around pepsi marketing could a change be coming and a upgraded one at that.

pepsi-sonbisey.jpg

I saw this used on a vending machine today. I stared at it for a bit, but had to leave because the light tuened green :P

This is a big upgrade, but I seem to be in the minority when I say I like this current logo. Sure, I've seen the mockups of it as a fat guy or a plumber, but without the add-ons to make the logo look like so, I cannot see the fat guy nor can I see the plumber's crack. It's a bit of a stretch, to say the least.

Are some of the previous logos better? Of course. However, this one, especially when paired with the Throwback-yet-modern script, is a good design.

Also, the Pepsi logo inside the e? Genius.

All of this is coming from a guy who prefers Coke, esp. Cherry Coke.

This is the font used on the Pepsi cans overseas now

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived