johnnysama

Coca-Cola vs Pepsi logos

This logo has been making its way around pepsi marketing could a change be coming and a upgraded one at that.

pepsi-sonbisey.jpg

I saw this used on a vending machine today. I stared at it for a bit, but had to leave because the light tuened green :P

This is a big upgrade, but I seem to be in the minority when I say I like this current logo. Sure, I've seen the mockups of it as a fat guy or a plumber, but without the add-ons to make the logo look like so, I cannot see the fat guy nor can I see the plumber's crack. It's a bit of a stretch, to say the least.

Are some of the previous logos better? Of course. However, this one, especially when paired with the Throwback-yet-modern script, is a good design.

Also, the Pepsi logo inside the e? Genius.

All of this is coming from a guy who prefers Coke, esp. Cherry Coke.

I think the late 90s/early-mid 2000s Pepsi logo was the best. I don't know why did they made the current logo. They should have just digitize it.

I still see a fat guy rolling over in the new Pepsi logo.

PepsiLogo.jpg

Yep... Once you see it, you can't un-see it. Probably best Pepsi changes their logo right away.

pp7KkEn.jpg

I don't think of either of those two images at all when I see the Pepsi logo. I have to really try hard to picture them, without the advantage of having the arms, legs, and heads added. I don't think it's a big deal.

I can't not see it, regardless of the addition of limbs and a head...

Meanwhile, RC Cola has had like only four logos ever:

http://logos.wikia.com/wiki/RC_Cola

I could recognize those logos from old Mets games @ Shea Stadium, from their inception in 1962 up until the early 1990s, they sponsored the team on-and-off.

I don't think of either of those two images at all when I see the Pepsi logo. I have to really try hard to picture them, without the advantage of having the arms, legs, and heads added. I don't think it's a big deal.

Same here, but I've never really seen a smilie face either. I see an abstractly modified version of the long standing red/blue circle with stripe logo.

Pepsi is currently using this as their Twitter icon. Commence absolute nerdgasm.

M9sZHgB.jpg

Pepsi is currently using this as their Twitter icon. Commence absolute nerdgasm.

M9sZHgB.jpg

Cubs are still in the title hunt, too. Go put some money on them.

M9sZHgB.jpg

Break the universe and bet on Miami to win the AL

tumblr_mjj0ctuCYo1rw9dz1o6_500.gif

This logo has been making its way around pepsi marketing could a change be coming and a upgraded one at that.

pepsi-sonbisey.jpg

I saw this used on a vending machine today. I stared at it for a bit, but had to leave because the light tuened green :P

This is a big upgrade, but I seem to be in the minority when I say I like this current logo. Sure, I've seen the mockups of it as a fat guy or a plumber, but without the add-ons to make the logo look like so, I cannot see the fat guy nor can I see the plumber's crack. It's a bit of a stretch, to say the least.

Are some of the previous logos better? Of course. However, this one, especially when paired with the Throwback-yet-modern script, is a good design.

Also, the Pepsi logo inside the e? Genius.

All of this is coming from a guy who prefers Coke, esp. Cherry Coke.

This is the font used on the Pepsi cans overseas now

I have a bottle of Mexican Pepsi, and it uses both the current logos and the 1991 logo. Odd.....

I like how Pepsi's logos progress over time. Like they decide to change one thing, but don't change it too much!

For example, looking at the 1950s introduction of the bottlecap, notice it uses the exact same script from the prior logo.