College Football Project

theflakeband

• 2 weeks later...

Big Ten concepts are really hard. Many of the schools have such classic helmets that you can't really change them. That being said, I changed the Penn St. helmet, with a full concept coming later, because I felt they needed a change. As far as the realignment, I added UConn and Villanova. UConn because they are miles ahead academically to the other American schools, plus playing in that conference is such as a waster of their basketball team. I added Villanova, mainly because I couldn't find another team that would work, they have a great basketball program and are academically equal to schools in the Big 10, plus their FCS football program is one of the best in the country, and before anybody says that a FCS program wouldn't transition to the one of the best football conferences so quickly, just remember that UConn moved to the Big East when Miami and VT were two of the best programs in college football.

East: Ohio St, Michigan, Maryland, Michigan St., Villanova, Penn St., Rutgers, UConn

West: Iowa, Purdue, Minnesota, Indiana, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Illinois

Big%20Ten%20Helmets_zpsseorhjqg.png

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Penn state= NO. That one wouldn't fly with fans, me being one. Literally other than that they are all great!!! Lots of big logos but that makes them more visible! I hope it doesn't sound snobby lol, I love everything other than Penn State

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Big Ten concepts are really hard. Many of the schools have such classic helmets that you can't really change them. That being said, I changed the Penn St. helmet, with a full concept coming later, because I felt they needed a change. As far as the realignment, I added UConn and Villanova. UConn because they are miles ahead academically to the other American schools, plus playing in that conference is such as a waster of their basketball team. I added Villanova, mainly because I couldn't find another team that would work, they have a great basketball program and are academically equal to schools in the Big 10, plus their FCS football program is one of the best in the country, and before anybody says that a FCS program wouldn't transition to the one of the best football conferences so quickly, just remember that UConn moved to the Big East when Miami and VT were two of the best programs in college football.

East: Ohio St, Michigan, Maryland, Michigan St., Villanova, Penn St., Rutgers, UConn

West: Iowa, Purdue, Minnesota, Indiana, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Illinois

Big%20Ten%20Helmets_zpsseorhjqg.png

How about Notre Dame instead of Villanova? They can resume their rivalry with Michigan if they were to join.

Archived