Fictional University Athletic Program - Soccer added

JCRGraphix

I've always preferred college football to the NFL because of all the pageantry associated with the game. In the NFL, people tend to be fans of individual players sometimes, and their loyalty to their teams can come and go, whereas, if you're a college football fan, you will like your school no matter who plays there because of the turnover of players. I decided to come up with a school and design all of their sports uniforms with that pageantry in mind, so without further ado, let me introduce you to Jordantown University. Jordantown University is a huge college in Jordantown, Michigan, a city that has a population of about 2 million. The college was founded in 1888, and has a long history of success in all sports. Since the beginning their teams have been known as the Vikings.

Before showing off the football uniforms, let me first show you their logos.

branding.png

Also, one of the things that sets college football apart are the marching bands. The atmosphere of a college game just wouldn't be the same without them, so let me introduce you to the Marching Vikings.

marchingvikings.png

The first set of uniforms I will be sharing with you are their basic home and away uniforms. Although they are modern looking, they are based on a rich tradition of winning programs.

vikingfootball1.png

Although they are a program steeped in tradition, the Vikings don't mind changing things up aesthetically (though not to the extent of Oregon), so here are their alternate uniforms.

vikingfootball2.png

vikingfootball3.png

And to wrap up their football team, here are their throwbacks they use for extra special occasions. They celebrate two of the Vikings' twelve National Championships.

vikingfootball4.png

Are you making this university up as if Michigan doesn't exist? because the throwback helmets are just like michigan and also the colors are too close for another in state school. Another thing is i really don't like that template but besides that i don't mind the uniforms. Also like the marching band uniforms nice touch.

Love the marching band uniform. Would like to see the basketball "indoors" version. Rugby shirts in blue & gold hoops would be awesome.

Not a fan of the numbers on one-side of the helmet. With a modern style logo, you should display it on both sides.

Okay. I was very confused, as you basically ripped off Michigan, but since they don't exist here, that's okay. Everything is great. The logos are cool and creative, the marching band uniforms look good (nice touch by adding them, I have never seen it before), and of course, the football uniforms are great. Nice work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Okay. I was very confused, as you basically ripped off Michigan, but since they don't exist here, that's okay. Everything is great. The logos are cool and creative, the marching band uniforms look good (nice touch by adding them, I have never seen it before), and of course, the football uniforms are great. Nice work.

To be fair, a lot of schools used the wing design in the 1940s, and I wore a similar helmet when I played high school ball back in the day.

I decided to make some changes to the helmets. The main helmets still have the logo only on one side with battle axes on the other given for big plays like OSU does buckeyes. I kept the number helmet as a secondary helmet to be worn with alternate uniforms.

vikingfootball1.png

vikingfootball2.png

Archived