Timber-wolves Concept (UPDATE)

chipper12

Sort of mid major series at the moment and I've been working on this a week or so. Id like to hear what you guys think about this. Its a modern take for the wolves with the trees from the side of their current uni sublimated on the jersey and side short panels. I kept the currents fonts and i think they suit the franchise and theirs a nod to history with the original colours of the franchise on the inside of the collar.

2mmips2.png

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

Looks fabulous, but more detail on the side stripe area to make things a bit more unique.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

The blue is overwhelming on the roads. Maybe try green side panels?

Also the shorts look too long, but I think that's more because of the template. I'd put the alt logo either on the side panel or a little bit high on the front from where you have it.

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

Impressive improvements so far chipper. Don't want to spoil around.... :P But imagine a black alternate jersey in this set. I think it will go off the charts. Keep up the good work.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Understood. By the way, I think the trim colors on the letters & numbers should be the following:

a.) white jersey: blue numbers/letters with green or silver trim and then a black drop shadow shade trim

b.) blue jersey: white numbers/letters with green or silver trim and then a black drop shadow shade trim

Does that not mean I loose the blue then ?

I honesty I like the color patterns on the black kit. So I think it should be kept.

I love how the trees in the side panels look like W's. I'm a bit torn as to whether there are too many colors going on in the panels, but overall I think this concept is excellent.

rATMcmK.png

I feel like this design has a lot of potential. The original you posted had sort of a new Atlanta Hawks feel with all of the sublimation. I like how you limited it to just the side panels in the update, however, I personally would've kept it the same color as the original with the sublimation. If that was the case, I think some more color would have to be worked into the shorts. Overall, I like where this is headed. Nicely done!

Archived