chipper12

Timber-wolves Concept (UPDATE)

24nl55d.png

These are really coming together! It might just be me, but I'd take out the green in the chest wordmark. I feel like it makes the wordmark too busy. And it would help in drawing attention to the green on the sides of the uniforms. Really great work here though.

Update wordmark back to two colours and secondary logo added to the shorts.

2w3ndw5.png

2w3ndw5.png

That my friend is beautiful. I definitely think removing the green from the wordmark helped clean it up some. This is really solid work.

2w3ndw5.png

Looks great! Only change I can think of would be to add either silver or white to the panels of the blue and black jerseys to replace the jersey color in the panel. That way the road blue jersey would have a green, white and black design, and the alt black would be blue, green and white.

2w3ndw5.png

Huge bump right there, compliments of making reference to FNDBlake's suggestion.

But speaking of suggestions, I would put the silver outline trim between the blue numbers & wordmark on white jersey (and white numbers & wordmark on blue & black jerseys) and the black outer outline trim [but in drop shadow effect] on white & blue jerseys (and blue outer outline trim on black jersey).

Nice work!

That old adage of: two colors max sometimes bears credence.

1. Black unis: especially liked the contrast of the black unis with the trim. The black helps to tone-down that lime/neon.

2. Blue unis: with the trim is a bit much with the blue = perhaps throw in your grey (or white) to substitute the lime/neon?

3. White unis: nice! sharp!

The blue is overwhelming on the roads. Maybe try green side panels?

Also the shorts look too long, but I think that's more because of the template. I'd put the alt logo either on the side panel or a little bit high on the front from where you have it.

I agree with the side panels. Also try to incorporate some green onto the home. Maybe even make a green alternate to tie this together.

What you did here is amazing. That upgrade is huge, and makes this set from good to awesome. Phenomenal work. I would say to not even bother with the green alt because you have green in the set now. Great, great, great work!

Opions on these added silver to the road uni and made a green jersey thoughts ?

1ht5hj.png

The shade of blue in my taste is to light

2w3ndw5.png

Love these! !!

me too

In my opinion, on the black jersey, the blue numbers and text don't contrast enough. They should be white.

Also, is it me, or are the front numbers off-center?