LAWeaver

Yet Another Crossover Series: MLB Gridiron | COMPLETE

Could you re-upload your updated Brewers home set? It seems to have vanished.

Will do.

Gonna give this a bump for some more (and hopefully new) C+C on the NL West updates and the East.

I will post a couple updates tonight (*cough cough* *uh-hem-Giants-uh* *cough*) and the beginning of the alternates. Some you have already seen (BoSox, Orioles), but others are quite different from the originals.

In the meantime, here is a spoiler containing clues as to what you should be expecting from the alternate portion of the series:

ectnglfwh6liwtq8dhiq5xgo3.gif\

gasktpevr19afvpeoekpjrder.gif

5610_seattle_mariners-cap-2015.png

c0whfsa9j0vbs079opk2s05lx.png

3348_toronto_blue_jays-cap-2014.png

gx9h70102cwsagsp5e99w2t4o.gif

82f1b25fe921c29092a09cc28f934e46.jpg

hiau2fj5xarftw7o8e0yidhze.gif

y5epglf8jukizmmmvvxofh8b2.gif

223ipty7gto7hahgk8p9rzyqb.png

Texas Rangers

Oakland Athletics

Sorry for the links in the last two... Only able to post 10 pics at a time.

Got all that? Good. Stay tuned...

As awful as those Disney-era Angels unis were, I can see them making decent football unis.

anything new tonight?

Sorry, not tonight. I want to complete all the alternates first before I post them.

Also, this will be taking a back seat for now, as midterms are this week and next week. I'm just glad I posted the main portion of the series :lol:

Don't you worry, as I will begin posting alternates... Friday afternoon? Don't hold me to it though. I'd REALLY like to get more comments on the NL East before I begin posting alternates.

anything new tonight?

Sorry, not tonight. I want to complete all the alternates first before I post them.

Also, this will be taking a back seat for now, as midterms are this week and next week. I'm just glad I posted the main portion of the series :lol:

Don't you worry, as I will begin posting alternates... Friday afternoon? Don't hold me to it though. I'd REALLY like to get more comments on the NL East before I begin posting alternates.

no worries man

Braves: My favorite of the division

Nationals: Not completely sold on the helmet maybe use the dc logo

Mets: Solid

Phillies: I echo the comments about more light blue in the set

Marlins: Great combination of Florida and Miami

Change of plans. I changed my privacy settings so you guys can view all of my uploads without needing an Imgur account.

SIMPLY CLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW THE ALTERNATE UNIFORMS, FUTURE UPDATES, AND PREVIOUS WORK.

As I said a little while ago, I will post the images here sometime Friday or maybe over the weekend. In the meantime, this should hold you guys over as long as you don't mind links that much.

Change of plans. I changed my privacy settings so you guys can view all of my uploads without needing an Imgur account.

SIMPLY CLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW THE ALTERNATE UNIFORMS, FUTURE UPDATES, AND PREVIOUS WORK.

As I said a little while ago, I will post the images here sometime Friday or maybe over the weekend. In the meantime, this should hold you guys over as long as you don't mind links that much.

It says "This account has no public images" when I try to click on the thumbnails.

It says "This account has no public images" when I try to click on the thumbnails.

I think he is giving us previews,

Hmm. That's odd. Don't worry, they're uploaded. I will post them here sometime this weekend.

Hmm. That's odd. Don't worry, they're uploaded. I will post them here sometime this weekend.

It looks like only the standard MLB set is uploaded because when I access the "MLB Gridiron" folder, it only shows the concepts you've already posted here.

It looks like only the standard MLB set is uploaded because when I access the "MLB Gridiron" folder, it only shows the concepts you've already posted here.

... that's because I didn't upload the alternates to that folder and just uploaded them to my account. My mistake. I will be sure to move them. It's not the first time that's happened :P

Also, I'm debating what league to do next: the NHL or the NBA?

I'd love to see NHL! or maybe do the Reverse turn NFL teams into Baseball teams

Angels Comination of Eras:

LwObshu.jpg

------------------------------------
Diamondbacks Blackout:

ZTA5IOO.jpg

---------------------------------
Cubs 1942 Throwbacks

RTDDPL0.jpg

--------------------------------
White Sox 1976-80's throwback:

m9FOxVy.jpg