Madden football logo concepts

ZionEagle

Thanks for the comment.

Can you send this to UCSB this is better than their current logo

Lol. And that's not even saying much :P

Would need different colors though.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

To make these logos stronger you would need to simplify the colors right now you have 6 colors you should have about three at the most...

I would reduce the number of spikes that represent the hair in smaller sizes this will lose what they represent.

These Logos need bolder line work right now it is more on the side of an illustration or sketch than a logo.

Okay. I tried to simplify the logo.

TWNX0d6.png

Better or worse? I personally think it is lacking something....

And a new concept.

w5nC1dN.png

With a wordmark,

X1Ytmoh.png

Comments are appreciated.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

Thanks. That comment meant alot :)

Could I possibly get criticism on how to improve the Gauchos logo? I think it needs something, I just don't know what.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

• 2 weeks later...

And by doing so, you have far fewer tools to work with, you will have less flexibility, and thus your concepts will be limited. Yes, Inkscape will take a bit of time to learn--fortunately, it has a built-in tutorial--but if something is worth doing, it's worth spending the time to learn how to do well.

rATMcmK.png

Thanks ya'll.

For Gauchos I think it's quite rough around the edges but it looks really good other than that.

Yeah I know. I plan to redo it sometime. Thanks though :)

Inkscape is more a hassle than it is worth. Stick w/ PowerPoint.
And by doing so, you have far fewer tools to work with, you will have less flexibility, and thus your concepts will be limited. Yes, Inkscape will take a bit of time to learn--fortunately, it has a built-in tutorial--but if something is worth doing, it's worth spending the time to learn how to do well.

I grouped these two together to give an overall opinion before this turns into a heated discussion. I do agree that Inkscape is not the easiest program, and that for now Powerpoint is more convenient, however, I do plan to learn the works of Inkscape eventually. For now I am using mainly Powerpoint. But I posted this concept thread to get criticism on the art that I make, not the program I use. Please try not to argue about that. I don't mean to sound rude.

I love that Roadrunners concept.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

Archived