2015 #5 Pepsi Max Toyota Camry

TampaBayRays1fan

This is sick, but I also noticed the Kellog's Kelogg's on the back, and that does need to be fixed.

Its a sponsor I use on my car that why its there. just like how matt kenseth is sponsor by dollar general, but has home depot on the back.

I think the questions is more about why Kellogg's is on the back of the car twice. Rather than once. Still, you did a good job with the car.

This is sick, but I also noticed the Kellog's Kelogg's on the back, and that does need to be fixed.

Its a sponsor I use on my car that why its there. just like how matt kenseth is sponsor by dollar general, but has home depot on the back.

I think the questions is more about why Kellogg's is on the back of the car twice. Rather than once. Still, you did a good job with the car.

Yeah like I said before was, it is there twice, because when u just have one the size of logo doesn't fit in the space right. so that why its there twice.

Yeah like I said before was, it is there twice, because when u just have one the size of logo doesn't fit in the space right. so that why its there twice.

Try it with Kellogg once?

Home Depot is no longer on the back of Kenseth's car as of the 2015 season.

20dollargeneral-layout.jpg

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2015/sprintcup/diecast/20dollargeneral-layout.jpg

20dollargeneral-shop.jpg

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2015/sprintcup/images/20dollargeneral-shop.jpg

It might be worth replacing the kellogg's general logo with one of kellogg's cereals or even going with pepsi max or a different sponsor on the back.

Archived