Sign in to follow this  
TampaBayRays1fan

2015 #5 Pepsi Max Toyota Camry

Is there a reason that "Kellogg's" is repeated on the back? Besides that small detail, I really like it.

My only complaint is that the rights to the #5 are owned by Hendrick Motorsports, and they use Chevy :D . But looks cool otherwise!

Yeah this a league car I use for Nr2003 know as Nr2k3, but the style of number is Kyle Busch Motorsports number font.

Why the kelloggs repeats is because the kelloggs wouldn't fit right with one in it

This is sick, but I also noticed the Kellog's Kelogg's on the back, and that does need to be fixed.

This is sick, but I also noticed the Kellog's Kelogg's on the back, and that does need to be fixed.

Its a sponsor I use on my car that why its there. just like how matt kenseth is sponsor by dollar general, but has home depot on the back.13-kenseth-kentucky.jpg

Its a sponsor I use on my car that why its there. just like how matt kenseth is sponsor by dollar general, but has home depot on the back.

I think the questions is more about why Kellogg's is on the back of the car twice. Rather than once. Still, you did a good job with the car.

Its a sponsor I use on my car that why its there. just like how matt kenseth is sponsor by dollar general, but has home depot on the back.

I think the questions is more about why Kellogg's is on the back of the car twice. Rather than once. Still, you did a good job with the car.

Yeah like I said before was, it is there twice, because when u just have one the size of logo doesn't fit in the space right. so that why its there twice.

Yeah like I said before was, it is there twice, because when u just have one the size of logo doesn't fit in the space right. so that why its there twice.

Try it with Kellogg once?

I did it and it didn't look right with the size of the logo. It didn't fit right in space in the back of car. Because if I was going to have one logo, it won't be centre and it be on the edges of the parts that bend upwards

Can I join the league?

I did it and it didn't look right with the size of the logo. It didn't fit right in space in the back of car. Because if I was going to have one logo, it won't be centre and it be on the edges of the parts that bend upwards

Make the Kellog bigger?

Home Depot is no longer on the back of Kenseth's car as of the 2015 season.

20dollargeneral-layout.jpg

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2015/sprintcup/diecast/20dollargeneral-layout.jpg

20dollargeneral-shop.jpg

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2015/sprintcup/images/20dollargeneral-shop.jpg

It might be worth replacing the kellogg's general logo with one of kellogg's cereals or even going with pepsi max or a different sponsor on the back.