MLB 2016 Changes

FiddySicks

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jp1409 said:

Watching the Jays against the D-Bags and their pants are definitely the worst uniform element in MLB.

I still do not understand why they went with that color scheme and snake skin pattern. Everyone I have met yearns for the return of the purple and teal from the glory years.

1 hour ago, EddieJ1984 said:

The pants stripe not going to the waist and the dark gray are easily the 2 worst elements about their look.

The center field camera angle makes it even worse with the pitcher seen form the side. It totally looks like they forgot to make it go all the way to the waist and I couldn't unsee it every single pitch. Worst big four uniforms hands down. At least they didn't have any snakeskin pattern in Tron...

10129279.jpg

On 6/20/2016 at 11:48 AM, Ark said:

Odubel Herrera shows what the Phillies would look like if they wore vests

OotLgw1.jpg

RszHoSQ.jpg

And some of y'all want the Phillies in power blue and maroon. Yuck.

Also why are they wearing the red helmet with the day game uniform?

YVRMUBj.png

becauase it's not. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Sadly, the awfulness of the two D-backs snakeskin hats did cause me to buy both of them just because they're so terrible I can't imagine them lasting longer than this season.

10 hours ago, mmejia said:

Just another pic of the Astros helmet. And crush city shirt frequently worn by a lot the players. 

image.png

Are the helmet stripes asymmetrical?  Seems like there should be one more skinny stripe on the right side of the helmet (or left as you look at it).

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

19 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

Also why are they wearing the red helmet with the day game uniform?

because i dont think they didn't want to use two different colors of blue, the baby blue and the royal blue of the helmet 

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

19 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

I haven't been one of the ones advocating for it, but that's not the same thing as this.  Not at all.   The darker tone of maroon makes all the difference, as we've seen with the Phillies in the past.

Didn't want to start a new thread just for this but something of note from the new Brave's ballpark construction. The large script A which will go up over right field was installed yesterday. As you see below it's navy with a single red outline. This styling has only been used for the 68-71 away jersey before now. Maybe a sign of things to come?

13510937_1137189873007154_57003842592317

Facebook

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

2 minutes ago, BlazerBlaze said:

Didn't want to start a new thread just for this but something of note from the new Brave's ballpark construction. The large script A which will go up over right field was installed yesterday. As you see below it's navy with a single red outline. This styling has only been used for the 68-71 away jersey before now. Maybe a sign of things to come?

Facebook

I thought that was a mustache at first. I'm disappointed now. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, BlazerBlaze said:

Facebook

My guess is, it will be lit up once installed. I wouldn't put too much into changes yet. 

3 minutes ago, Brandon9485 said:

My guess is, it will be lit up once installed. I wouldn't put too much into changes yet. 

I was just coming to post that. Here is one of the ballpark renderings.

ballpark-rendering1.jpg

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

Archived