MLB 2016 Changes

FiddySicks

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of camo jerseys to begin with but I initially did not like the word mark. If you go to Padres.com, you can see it cleanly on either side of the page and it is definitely growing on me. The letters have interesting accents on them. I am more relieved than anything that it is not a bowtie design which to me looks juvenile. I wish they would use that on the home jersey with the yellow.

Uh, guys...

With the Dbacks teaser, move your face about 6-10 inches back from your normal position at the computer (maybe 3-5 if you're in phone) and tilt your head 45 degrees to the right. Anybody else see a faint sublimation or ghosting of some sort in the black portion?

For the life of me, I can't discern what it is, but it looks like...something.

I see what you see... definitely looks like a snake skin pattern

hard to get a decent pic

CVK4NH7UkAEyLae.jpg

Are the Pads going to do "camo day" for every service branch?

Probably not. The Air Force and Army don't have a big presence in the San Diego area like the Navy and USMC do. San Diego is solidly a Navy town.

The Padres just unveiled the new uniform at a season ticket holders meeting, calling it a commemorative ASG jersey. It's got blue and yellow stripes with a blue SD with a yellow outline. They also unveiled the brown jersey. it's got the PadreS font in yellow with a white outline and yellow stripes on the sleeve and around the neck.

So is the new white the new permanent home? Or some weird one season thing? And is this going to be like the Twins who put gold on the home jersey and then none anywhere else?

Just keep the new brown alternate though. I like that.

No idea but I'm buying that brown alt...

Archived