Bucfan56

MLB 2016 Changes

Okay, that 2nd set is fantastic. Reminds me of the old Memphis Grizzlies. I was hoping another sports team would pick up the color scheme.

RIP D-Snake logo? Good riddance!

Red gradient hat. Goes with the uniforms that swap out red for teal. Who the hell knows. This is a mess.

IMO, the alt home/road set is way better than the current set. The Pattern is a clever idea but I think it was overused. Love the new script(s) but again that pattern just kills the idea on this "evolution".

The alternate sets with the teal aren't different enough to justify having separate uniforms. They should have combined the designs of the home/road primaries with the teal-accented alternates into one road and one home uniform.

To be honest, I think I would have liked to see the uniform designs they unveiled, but in the old color scheme. THAT woulda been interesting.

Is it April 1st? What a joke. Honestly it looks like your annoying local adult softball team that takes rec league too seriously. Awful

CVWWFWiUAAAbfkl.jpg

It's the Browns fiasco all over again

Of all the wildness seen in the set, the incomplete sleeve piping is driving me crazy.

What about truncated pants stripes!