NHL by Adidas - Ottawa Senators 3/2

timberwolf

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHI: Beautiful

COL: I'd love to see the new alternate logo (the Rockies-esque one) as the primary, but that's irrelevant. I like the idea of the mountain hem stripes, but they look like valleys because the low point is emphasized.

CBJ: Points for the colours and logos, much better than the current set. Again, it feels like every team has basically the same stripes. Is this something Adidas would really do? I doubt it. Maybe change the shoulder stripes to resemble military rank patches?

Current for both the FLA and LA logos

qtOnrJr.png

Dallas

Their recent rebrand was fantastic and way better than their old weird basketball-like jerseys. The victory green is great.

qY0WjaM.png

Detroit

You can't mess with Detroit too much and I didn't. I just added another stripe to fill up the design more.

6AwPOS6.png

not being mean, is it me or do most these jersey look the same

I know what you mean, don't worry. I've been trying to change it, but it's hard to come up with something new and fantastic. In all the edits I've been doing, I've been trying to change all the similarities. This weekend is the editing weekend. Things to expect...

Boston will get an overhaul...(1917 throwbacks)

Carolina will be edited....(flag pattern returns?)

Buffalo will be slighty edited...(colour balance)

I know what you mean, don't worry. I've been trying to change it, but it's hard to come up with something new and fantastic. In all the edits I've been doing, I've been trying to change all the similarities. This weekend is the editing weekend. Things to expect...

Not that hard when u know what ur doing. looking in my redsign qmjhl concept. i made everything different. may be hard at first ut u will get it. just seeing same thing over again just seem plain

Not that hard when u know what ur doing. looking in my redsign qmjhl concept. i made everything different. may be hard at first ut u will get it. just seeing same thing over again just seem plain

Yeah, I get it. Well, that's what the boards are for! Improving!

On Dallas and Detroit, I really only have the same two comments I usually do: shoulder logos and more individuality/variation on the striping.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Detroit Looked very good. I would keep the arched name though. It is a unique (in most parts) of the uniform, and sets the design apart! IMHO

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Hey guys, I was at a hockey tournament in Cleveland so I wasn't around to post. I'm taking a brief break on the series but I don't want to leave you guys with nothing to review. Here are a couple concepts I have made in the last little while, all inspired by the sock patterns. Here are three concepts for you to C+C. I didn't want to make a whole new thread so I'm posting them here. I'll be jumping back in the NHLAdidas series tonight so stay tuned. Rip these apart!

VGI2ToG.png

xX1wCS5.png

V53mzAU.png

I think Anaheim would benefit from either a yoke or shoulder patches.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived