Virginia Beach Fc

chipper12

So one of my best mates in uni is from Virginia beach so we came up with a concept and I made a logo and uniforms. The logo features the statue of Neptune at the shore line of Virginia beach. May turn this into a USA series. What are your thoughts ?

20shfdh.jpg

2l8xlzb.png

14ayaf9.png

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

Neptune's Army

The hair on the top of the head is funny--is he wearing a crown? If so, finding a way to differentiate that by perhaps coloring the crown dark blue may help.

But overall, this is a fantastic concept.

rATMcmK.png

The fact that the outer stroke switches between blue and yellow looks off, particularly on the elbow and trident. I'd suggest picking one colour and sticking with it.

Agreed. The yellow stroke around the trident and elbow look out of place. Maybe add the same stroke to the shield?

gYH2mW9.png

I like this a lot. Even with the bright, loud colors, you found a way to make a simple, yet cool design.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Those kits literally are awesome. Love them. Absolutely love them. Possibly lose the stripes in the crest background, that'll simplify it, and make the man bigger, with flowing hair instead. Great color choices

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Those kits literally are awesome. Love them. Absolutely love them. Possibly lose the stripes in the crest background, that'll simplify it, and make the man bigger, with flowing hair instead. Great color choices

Thanks. Dont want to mess with Neptune as its based in the statue in the city.

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, christianreitz said:

digging the concept! born and raised in vb so I can really appreciate this one. also has my old high schools colors! XD

Welcome to the boards.  Just as an FYI, it's bad form to bump up a thread that hasn't had a post in a long time, unless you have an update pertinent to it.  In the Concepts forum, generally that'll only come from the original poster.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived