Vancouver Canucks Green Alt options

JT17

A lot of people have wanted to see a green alternate for the Canucks so i threw together a few options.

The left side is based off the green Johnny Canuck fan jersey. The right side is based off the new Utica Comets alternate jersey.

Hope you enjoy! And let me know which is your favorite or favorites!

CanucksALTS_zpsuwc9kmxf.png

My favorite one out of these options is the one in the 2nd column, 3rd one down.

A2 guaranteed. I feel the white yoke is good, but without it, it is stellar. Also love the Johnny Canuck logo.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

A2 (with Johnny Canuck)

Modern stick in the rink is okay, never have liked the orca, and the V logo reminds me too much of the Vachon cakes logo.

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

For the love of god I just want us to pick a logo and stick with it.

That's why i made 8 jerseys..they definitely need to get rid of one or two.

mmm fair enough I guess. Personally I think the Johnny Canuck is cool and all, but shouldn't be on a jersey, same with the V.

Guess I'd go with B3, and keep the current home and away how they are. I suppose they may never settle on one until they win with it, but I just wish we could stick with the orca from now on. So mickey mouse to be changing constantly. The classics stay the same. Thats what makes them classic.

Archived